Chapter -6

Aaruhi's POV

I didn't know what to do , as I was standing in my husband's room waiting for him to arrive , I didn't know, whether I should wait for him or  go and change . As i was in a dilemma, I heard the sound of the door opening and in came my husband. I looked at him but his face was devoid of any emotion . Doesn't this person show any emotion , I thought because from the moment I have seen him , I haven't seen any emotion on his face .

Why haven't you changed yet, go and change your clothes , I'll change in the other room . With that he walked in the closet took out his clothes and left , leaving me all alone again.

I decided to go and change my attire . Aunty,  I mean maa had earlier sent my suitcase that my parents sent with me for a few days.

It took me 45 min to change into my tshirt and pajamas , because of all the pins and jewellery. When I came back he was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone , now in a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants .

When he got to know about my presence, he left his phone , stood up and looked towards me . I didn't know what to do , suddenly I was feeling very nervous , what would he say to me , would he want to do something with me , will he force me, I am not ready to do anything with him , I mean , I wasn't married to him in right circumstances, how can he expect me to do something of that kind . No I won't do anything, I ll tell him .

You don't have to be scared I am not going to touch you without you permission, I am not that low , how did he know I was thinking all this , did i said  that loud .

No , you didn't but expression said it , he said , is he some kind of black magician how does he know everything.

No , I am not a black magician and yes this time you said it loud , he said and i covered my mouth with both my hands , to stop myself from embarrassing further .

When I looked towards him , he had an amusing expression on his face , so this person does show emotions. Hmmm.

Yes , I do , do you have any doubt .he said . Did I do it again ,

Yes you did it , he replied. Stupid Aaruhi.

You can sleep on the bed , I'll take the couch, he said , I looked towards the couch first and then him and in no way he was going to fit on the couch and I wasn't really a person who could sleep on a couch, since I tend to move a lot in my sleep so if slept on a couch I'll definitely fall . I can not ask him to sleep on the bed as well but he won't be able to sleep on the couch as well , what do I do ,  I don't want him to face any problem because of me ,I was thinking all this , when he asked ,' where are you lost '

Umm , I was thinking you won't be able to fit on the couch and bed is big enough for both of us , so if you don't have  any problem you can sleep on the bed and before you  think that I want to sleep with you and all , then you're wrong Mr., I just don't want you have a problem because of me,since this is your room , we will  make a pillow  wall between us and don't think of crossing it , that way you also don't have to adjust on the couch and I will also feel that you are not having any problem because of me . I suggested

Okay , he shrugged and went towards the right side of the bed and made a pillow wall in between the bed . He turned , pointing his index finger towards me,  and said ,You as well don't think to cross the wall .

I crossed my arm  and said Ya Ya , whatever, with that I also went towards my side of bed to sleep .

Even after lots of turning and changing  position, I wasn't able to fall asleep, as I can't not fall asleep easily in new places

Even after lots of turning and changing  position, I wasn't able to fall asleep, as I can't not fall asleep easily in new places . It takes time for me to sleep at new places . I looked towards my right and there he was sleeping peacefully, how can he sleep peacefully and here , I am not able sleep even a wink . Huh Matlabi insaan .

I raised my hand to disturb his sleep but as  I was going to touch him , I retreated my hand back because what if I disturbed his sleep and he got angry, I really don't want to face his anger , I can tell by looking at his face he will be damn scary if he got angry .
So I dropped this idea and turned to try sleeping again , who was I kidding there were lots of thoughts running in my mind , thoughts that wouldn't let me sleep , but I didn't know ,when I fell asleep with those thoughts running in my mind.

This was it for today .do tell how do you guys liked it .

So aaruhi can't sleep on new places and she is scared of abhimaan's anger . What will she do when she will see in reality .
Do tell me you thoughts
Don't forget to
Like
Share
Comment