19.

Y/n's P.O.V

We had been traveling for hours now,I'm not even sure which direction Rivendell is in so escape at the moment isn't possible. I hadn't actually expected to be taken from my home and dragged to god knows where in Middle Earth,for a time I sat in silence and thought. Who are these people? What do they want with me? Where are they taking me? I of course had tried asking the men these questions but got no answer. I sat and looked around me, trying to come up with a escape plan,I realised though that we are very far from Rivendell and I'm not familiar with this land.

"If only I had asked Elrond to show me the surroundings to Rivendell" I thought,I thought back to Elrond wondering what he is doing now. Is anyone looking for me,or have they not yet noticed that I am not there. I hope that someone has noticed I'm missing,and that they are searching for me. Even if I could escape,which I can't as I'm tied up,I won't be able to out run a horse and there are no places to hide either. I just had to sit and wait and try to formulate some kind of plan,if I'm not killed first.

The small box type thing they have me has a window in the side so I can see out of it, unfortunately though all that is around is blue skies and green grass. We are the only people around for possibly miles,I turned away from the window and waiting. Waited to die or find out why I have been taken. Hopefully it is the second option,why go threw all that trouble to take me then kill me in the middle of no where. I must have fallen asleep at one point as when I awoke again,the sky is going dark and we appeared to approaching some kind of town.

I look more closely out of the window at the town as we are passing threw,a feeling of dred set into my stomach. I know where I am now, these men had brought me back to Laatharion, despite not being here for years the town hadn't changed at all. No one paied attention to the box on wheels being pulled by two horses, people would think it a delivery of some kind. To my relief the cart turned away from the direction I know to be where Leena and Avii live.

The driver stopped the horse outside of a run down house,just on the outermost edge of town. Not many people lived here anymore and even fewer people are around here at all. The door to the box is opened and then the second man pulls me from the box and pushes me into the house right in front of where we had stopped. The house itself is dark, somewhat cold and certainly not very welcoming. Like the owner does not wish to be found here,I am lead down a small hallway and into what I guess is the living room.

The first man walks over to the window where someone is sat,and speaks to them. I don't hear what is said,the person by the window faces me and I see a old man. His white hair hangs down to his shoulders,his face lined with age,and his mouth set in a grim line
"This is her?" The old man asked walking slowly over to where I am being held
"Yeah our contact said this is Y/n L/n" the man said
"When do we get paid?' the man behind me asked
"Later" the old man said annoyed" For now leave us"

The two men that had taken me left the room,and the old man stopped a few feet infront of me. I didn't recognize him at all
"You look like your father Y/n" the man said to me
"Who are you and what do you want with me" I ask
"Who I am is of no importance at the moment,what I want from you is to take back Laathrion. And be it's leader like you where always meant to be."