25.

Y/n's P.O.V

The house seems quite,too quiet. Like I am possibly the only one left in the house,that Raay had left. Then if he has gone and left the house,then there is the possibility that people are believing what he has got those two guys to say,that there is a true Laath back in Laatharion. Now I have the chance to escape and this time if I am fast enough I wouldn't be caught, hopefully. First though is getting out of the room I am in,and since there is nothing in here to help me I have to break down the door somehow.

I hope it won't be too hard as the door looked pretty old,I tried to kick the door open but it didn't really budge. That leaves me with one option, I run at the door shoulder first. It hurt a lot but the door moved slightly,I did the same thing again and the door came open. I fell over and hurt my shoulder some more on the floor but that is the least of my current problems,now I have to hope the front door is open and I can get out of Laatharion.

Thankfully the front door is open and I carefully make my way outside, checking the area around me first just in case. It's dark outside so it will make it easier for me to sneak around, maybe I should try and find a horse or something to help me get away faster. I walked/ran to the main part of Laatharion as it isn't too far from the house I was in, hopefully there I can find a horse. The first building I came to is a tavern called The Old Boot,I didn't remember it from before but I hope there would be a horse.

I snuck around the side of the building, keeping low and too the shadows as there is a open window. Unfortunately there is no horse's outside,just as I turn to try somewhere else I hear a bit of conversation coming from the open window
"...that's what George said, there's some old man that reckons he has got a true Laatha" one voice said
"Come off it Bob, there ain't no Laatha's any more" a second voice said
"Well according to this guy,he has the daughter of Dakkon and Luncrirna Laatha,the founders of this town" the first voice said.

"I still don't believe it,the last elf we had here left some years ago" the second voice said,they sounded closer to the window this time. I pressed my self against the wall and listened closely
"Well George why don't we go and see this old guy,he is over at the Horseshoe now " the first voice said,from memory the Horseshoe pub is quite far away and if they are talking about Raay, which I'm certain they are. I have to leave here now,on foot and get as far away as possible.