2. If you want us to leave, then we'll be gone tomorrow.

Astrid handed Mara over to Fishlegs and went with Hiccup outside.
"Where did you find her?"
"She was crying and screaming inside a stranded ship." Astrid said silently.
"What?! Astrid, you know what happened the last time you went inside a stranded ship! Why did you do that? You could get yourself killed! What if the ship was too old? What if there was someone else? Why aren't you understanding that I worry about you?!" Hiccup yelled at her.
"I didn't want to leave her to her fate. I couldn't!"
She sobbed.
"You have grown up with your father. But I haven't. I never met my parents."
"Astrid,..." Hiccup began.
"No, Hiccup. Don't even begin. If you want us to leave, then we'll be gone tomorrow."
"Astrid! Neither you nor Mara are going to leave."
Astrid looked at the boy.
"You know her name?"
"I saw her bracelet, you know." Hiccup smiled at her.
"Look, I just want to keep you safe. You and Mara. That's why I hate it when you go alone somewhere."
Silence.

Suddenly, Astrid hugged Hiccup. At first, his face went red. Then, he hugged her back.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
"Would you like to be her father? I would love it to raise her with you." Hiccup just smiled and nodded.
Astrid just wanted to say something, but then she heard a baby cry.
Astrid and Hiccup ran into the club house.
The whole gang was there.
"What to the love of Thor is going on here?!" Snotloud yelled through the whole house.
"Shhh, Mara, it's gonna be fine." Mara slowly relaxed. Obviously, she likes Astrid's presence.
"Snotloud! Don't be so loud! She's a baby." Hiccup explained.
"Where did she come from?"
"I found her. And now shut up, Snotloud!"

The twins were silly, like every single day.
Snotloud complained about everything.
Fishlegs, Hiccup, and Astrid were reading the letter.
Well, they tried.