10. I love you!

Meanwhile, Astrid was with Viggo. The whole time. She just wanted to go home. Home to Berk. To Hiccup. To their daughter. Suddenly, she began to cry, silently.
"Oh, my dear. Your beloved Hiccup will be here soon. With the dragon eye lenses." Viggo smiled evil. Astrid's eyes widened.

'No! He can't do that! It'll be the end of the dragons!' She thought.

"Boss!" A dragon hunter called. Viggo looked at him.
"The Night Fury rider. He's here. Should we attack or...?"
"No." Viggo said. He took Astrid with him and went on the deck.

Astrid's POV:

I went with Viggo on the deck. There, I saw Hiccup. He looked angry, very angry. I was so happy to see him. But otherwise, I was so worried about the dragons. If Viggo has the lenses, he will hunt all the dragons he can find with the dragon eye.
"Hello, my dear Hiccup! I see you've grown."
"Viggo, knock it off. I'm here for Astrid and Stormfly. Here are the lenses. Take them and let us go." Hiccup said, looking deep in Viggo's eyes. He let me go. I ran fast to Hiccup and hugged him tight. But soon, he broke the hug.
"Where's Stormfly?" He asked me and Viggo at the same time.
"She's still on the Edge." Hiccup nodded and sighed in relief. He gave Viggo the lenses. We climbed on Toothless' back and flew to my hut. I still had the little stuffed Stormfly in my hands. I smiled at it.
"I was really scared I'd lost you." Hiccup said. He hugged me. I hugged him back. I began to cry.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
"Astrid, what are you talking about? What are you sorry for?" Hiccup asked me confused.
"Viggo is always using me to hurt you!"
"Hey! Hey! Hey! It's not your fault. I'll do and give Viggo everything if it would save you or Mara. So don't you ever think it's your fault. 'Cause it's not. Okay?" I just nodded and kissed him. But not as usual. This one was deeper and more passionately than every other time before. I knew I wanted him. And he noticed it because he pinned me on the wall, kissing me. It was a feeling of love and pleasure. I put my legs around his waist and he lifted me up.
"I love you!" I moaned into his ear while he was kissing my neck.