15. Epilogue

All these years passed by so fast. Paulina and Mara understood each other so well. Hiccup and Astrid were so proud of their girls. Paulina learned really fast. Astrid, Hiccup and Mara taught her about everything she had to know.

Astrid still wondered about how Paulina said her first word.

Paulina was lying in her sister's lap. She was making some noises. Astrid was beside her daughters. In the moment, Hiccup came home from work Paulina said her first word.
"Ss...sss...ss..ssi..ssis...ssissy.. Sissy!" Hiccup looked at her. Astrid, too. So did Mara. They were so proud of the little girl.
"You did it!" Astrid said, picked the baby up and kissed her cheeks. Hiccup was also very proud. He hugged his girls, but he had to break the hug because Paulina started crying.
"Sissy! Ssissy!" She cried. Astrid carefully put her little daughter back in Mara's lap.

Hiccup loved his family so much. He was so grateful to have such a beautiful family. His wife and his daughters. They were the only persons who made him that happy.
"I love you, honey." He said to his wife.
"I love you, too, honey."
"Thank you!" He hugged her.
"For what?"
"For being here with me. For having this wonderful girls." Astrid got tears in her eyes. He was so sweet. Mara and Paulina were playing with each other. Astrid and Hiccup were looking at them. They were happy. Happier they could ever be without them.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

This is the end. I want to say thanks to my friends Paulina, Pauline, Helena, Mara, Mila, Nick and the others. Thank you for supporting me! With this book I met new people and a good friend.