➝ 003.

the game had gone flawlessly , just like the Barcelona players wanted it to go. it was a bit of a struggle to get into it at first , but once Robert scored the first goal, it went easily from there on. the results ended up being 3-0. that was a good win for them.

like everytime they won , Pedri went out with his teammates for dinner. he didn't actually want to go. he wanted to stay in bed with Lacy , but the girl encouraged him to go , telling him she'll force him to go if he doesn't get a move on.

so they went back home after the game and they had an off day. Pedri was tired as hell. Pablo had given him alcohol and now he had a raging headache. he was never one for alcohol or that sort , but last night was a once-off.

judging by the headache he had right now , he swore on his life that he'll never drink again.

he walked out of his en-suite bathroom. he had just washed his face and brushed his teeth to wake up properly.

he put on a sweatshirt and ran a hand through his black hair , which was a little wet from the water. he smelled the wonderful aroma of bacon and eggs as he walked down the stairs.

Pedri entered the kitchen and went to sit on the stool. the girl was plating his food , along with three other plates.

her brown hair flowed past her shoulders and she was dressed in her pajamas from last night. the television was on and the sound was blaring through the entire room.

she noticed that he was there and smiled. she grabbed two glasses and some orange juice and placed the plate filled with breakfast infront of him.

she walked around the counter and put her manicured hands on his shoulders as a beautiful smile graced her lips.

"morning , baby" Melisa said and he looked up. she leaned down and pecked his lips as a good morning kiss. a bit of her lipbalm were on his lips afterwards. Pedri hated that flavored lipbalm , he preferred the cherry gloss from none other than the blue eyed girl.

"morning" he said and she smiled and walked back around to the other side , while Pedri turned to his food.

Melisa was the complete opposite of Lacy. her hair was dark and straight, while Lacy's were light brown and natural curls. Melisa had grey eyes , while Lacy had blue ones.

sometimes, he hated that he would compare them together. but other times he can't help it.

Pedri heard a gasp and looked to his left. a wide smile were placed on his lips. "papa!" the children said as they saw their father.

he had gotten pretty late home last night and they were asleep. they definitely didn't expect to see him here.

"hello , my loves" he bent down and the twin boy and girl climbed onto his lap , each squeezing him into a tight hug and his heart fluttered. he really loved his children to death.

Melisa looked over and smiled. her hands grabbed the glass filled with orange juice. the silver stoned gem on her left ring finger made a noise as she did so.

"Theo , Cia , please come sit here" their mother said, pointed to their usual seats. much to their dismay, the two six year olds didn't want to get off their father's lap , but they did and each went to their seats.

after making sure they were secured , Pedri turned to his food , immediately eating. he became a father to Matheo and Cia when he was only 19 years old.

he was on the brink of his career , he didn't have time to be a father. he didn't have a clue what being a father meant. that stressed him out. he was terrified. terrified of what the media would say , what his family would say , what Lacy would say.