➝ 011.

Pedri was cladded in some casual sweatpants , with a beige hoodie on. he held his bag by his side as he walked through the halls of the training facility.

cameras were everywhere, like usual. he waved to the photographer that snapped a quick photo of him as he walked through. usually , he would find Pablo outside but since he wasnt there , Pedri assumed that his best friend was already inside.

"there you are. come through" the blonde woman, known as Fiona , said. she had some sort of pass around her neck and she had the Barcelona sweatshirt on that most of the staff had.

"these are the home kits and over here are the away kits" Fiona said. Pedri nodded his head as he put his bag down and picked up a shirt.

he inspected it. the material, the colours , the quality - everything. "nice" he said with a smile. "you can go in there and change. we're still busy with Alejandro" Fiona instructed him.

he nodded his head and walked towards the changing rooms. people were everywhere, cameras were everywhere and kits were everywhere.

the club had a photoshoot day and then training afterwards.

Alejandro was posing in front of the camera , flexing his muscles as his other teammates snickered under their breaths.

after a while, Pedri walked out of the changing room , dressed in the new kit. Fiona inspected the kit.

"that looks a little too tight" she motioned towards the shirt. it was her job to make sure that the kits fit the players perfectly.

Pedri watched as Fiona rummaged through the clothes to get him another shirt.

she handed him the shirt and he took off the tight shirt and put the other one on. Fiona glanced down at his wrist.

"could you take those off?" she asked. he looked down and saw the bracelets on his wrist.

Pablo , knowing his best friend , noticed his hesitancy and stepped forward. "i can hold onto those" he suggested.

Pedri frowned and sighed. he swiftly took the bracelets off and carefully put them into the palm of Pablo's hand.

"if you lose them or something , i'll have your head"

Pablo raised his hands in surrender. "yes sir" he quickly said. he had no idea why these bracelets meant so much to Pedri , but he didn't question it.

Pedri walked behind the camera. the photographers showed him how to pose , gave him a ball and a couch.

they instructed him exactly what he should do and how he should do it.

"Pedri , Sergi and Ale" the photographer – Marco spoke and ordered them infront of the camera.

the trio took a few snaps and then Pedri and Pablo took several others.

"now , the away kit" Fiona announced and Pedri sighed but walked towards the blonde woman onc again.

she gave him the away kit — this time making sure they were in the right size.

Pedri changed and then it was time for the photoshoot all over again. he took some separately, with the team and then with the women's team.

he took some seperate snaps with Aitana outside since the lighting was good and natural.

the teammates constantly and silently made fun of Gavi as he went beet red whenever he saw Alexia.

it grew even funnier when they had to take a couple of photos together.

Pedri walked towards the fridge and got out an energy drink. he sat in one of the chairs next to Pablo and took a sip of the drink.

he put his hand out to Pablo. "where's the bracelets?" he asked , glancing over at his best friend. Pablo reached into the pocket of his shorts and took out the two bracelets.