➝ 013.

"papa , let's go get food!" Theo excitedly spoke as he jumped up and down.

"you guys really want to?" Pedri questioned as he looked at his children. they both nodded their head as confirmation.

Pedri had an off day. no training, no games and he wanted to spend the day with his children. this was the perfect opportunity for them to get out.

"okay then , tell mama to get you dressed" Pedri spoke and pecked both of their foreheads. the children both squealed in excitement as they ran off towards their rooms.

"no running on the stairs" he yelled out to them and the children slowed their steps.

the footballer got up from his seat on the couch and stretched his limbs. he grabbed his phone , checked it and sighed in disappointment.
not one text from Lacy.

he decided to walk up to his room to freshen up and take his children out for lunch. he could hear their voices coming from his room.

"where are you guys heading?" Melisa questioned her children as she kneeled infront of them. they just shrugged.

Pedri entered the room and Melisa stood up. "i'll get them dressed in their room" was all the woman said before taking their hands. Pedri nodded his head and went to the walk in closet to get some jeans and a simple shirt.

he freshened himself in the shower and put on a basketball jacket over his outfit. he ran his hand through his black hair, put on some cologne and walked out of the bathroom.

he could still hear the voices and laughter of the children in their room. he grabbed his phone and pocketed it before making his way towards his children.

"come on , Cia. stay still" Melisa spoke as she was brushing Cia's hair. "Mattheo , leave that and put on your shoes. your papa is gonna leave without you" she threatened the little boy.

Pedri sighed and walked inside. "i'll do her hair , you go get ready" he interrupted them. Melisa turned around , confusion written on her face. "ready?"

he nodded his head. "you're gonna join us , right?" he asked. Melisa tried to wrap her head around what he was saying.

she licked her dry lips and gulped. "y-yes , uhm , of course , yeah. i'll go get ready" she said as she wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans and made her way out of the children's room.

she stayed back to see Pedri doing Cia's hair with ease and a smile crept onto her face.

was he trying to make their marriage work again? was he actually trying?

Melisa couldn't fight the smile on her lips and hastily went to their shared bedroom to get ready.

meanwhile , Pedri finished Cai's hair. "there you go , princesa" he spoke and Cia smiled and walked off to put her sneakers on.

"Mattheo , put that down" Pedri said and took the snow globe and put it on the highest rack. he picked his son up and put him on the ground , not wanting him to break the bed , as he was jumping on it.

Pedri took both of his children and went downstairs. "want something to drink before we go?" he asked his children. they nodded their heads and he got them both apple juice.

"drink up" he said and they did as he said. Melisa walked down the stairs , putting her earrings in her ears.

"i'm ready" she spoke. Pedri looked at her and nodded his head. "they're just finishing up" he said , pointing to the children.

"done!" Mattheo said and Cia scowled once she realised he beat her. Pedri shook his head at the competitiveness of his children.

he took the glasses and put them on the sink before taking both children off the stools and walked with them to the front.