XLVi| Sunglasses Club

"Food it is then!"

Getting Mira on a plane was one thing

Getting Mira on a plane was Mike was an entirely different thing.

Getting Mira on a plane with Mike and Lando together was a nightmare.

Lando never showed Mike that he didn't like him nor did he ever tell Mira; he'd made small comments that he though Mike was a little controlling but he never said the words 'I don't like him'. Mike, on the other hand, made it very clear to Mira that he did not like Lando. He thought Lando was leading Mira on for publicity only to break her heart to get attention.

In the end, Lando left a day earlier than Mike and Mira since Mike refused to be there while media duties were going on.

Mira was simply buzzing with excitement to finally meet Robyn Saunders, whom Lando had always regarded as one of his best friends,  and a lot of the other people on the grid did too. The McLaren Shadow gamer also knew that Lando liked to 'warn people not to stress Mira out', which was a fine line between being sweet and a little too overprotective. Mira had always been watching W series and couldn't be more fascinated by the pure domination Robyn had over the rest of them, before landing herself in F1.

Mira was an F1 know it all but she couldn't remember many people who'd gotten into F1 without doing F2 and F3...she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to know how Robyn managed that.

When they had arrived at the circuit, there weren't that many people surrounding so Robyn and Mike sat down outside the McLaren hospitality to wait for Lando. When Lando did arrive, he was quick to take Mira's hand and lead her towards where Robyn stood.

"Mira, this is Robyn and Robyn, this is Mira," Lando introduced.

The first thing Mira noticed was the large grin Robyn had on her face as she watched Mira wave slightly. Robyn was only a little taller than Mira, with smooth dark skin and kind brown eyes. Waves of chocolate brown hair flowers just past her shoulders and she was wearing her Mercedes team branding.

"Hi," Mira replied.

"Hey Mira," Robyn greeted. "I hope Lando hasn't made me sound like a horrible person?"

"Oh no, of course not!" Mira laughed. "Nothing like that."

Lando led the way towards McLaren hospitality, where Mike was waiting for them to return. As he said, he sat on the outside tables and quickly stood up when he saw the three approaching.

Mike wasn't exactly a friendly person as he greeted Robyn, hosting his glare-like feature and tall frame. There was a reason Lando had told Robyn he referred to him as the 'scary brother' vs Luke who was the nicest person one could meet.

"You were gone longer than I thought," Mike replied after shaking Robyn's hand.

"That was my fault, I was slightly late," Robyn admitted.