Chapter 34 - The Titan within me

Author's note at the beginning of the chapter, why not? Ok, so, I'm putting it here because I want to keep a flow between chapters 34 and 35. So, there will be actually 37 chapters in a way. Let me explain, chapter 36 will be a looong author's note to summarize the story and 37 will be a sneak peek of an upcoming story. As for chapter 34, it will be much longer than a usual chapter, twice as long to be exact, why didn't I split it? Drama, you know how it is. Well, if you have any questions ask them in the comments, and as for chapter 35 it will come out tomorrow, I just have to do one more thing for it before it's ready. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the read, have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mysterious voice pulled me out of my aimless drift. I didn't remember leaving the beach, yet I wasn't there. I found myself in some kind of limbo, right beside me stood a cryptic creature. It looked almost like King, just bigger. "Did I die?" I asked, looking around, trying to make sense of the situation I was in.

"Nothing like that, I just borrowed your consciousness." The creature said, or so I assumed since the voice seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"Borrowed my..." damn some trippy things were going on here, "and you are?"

"The Titan, of course, I'm glad I can finally meet you Luz."

The Titan... Of course, why wouldn't it be? Meeting me... Wow, just wow. I needed a second to find words as I was pretty rightfully shocked at the moment.

"It's a pleasure... sir?"

"Ahhh, you don't have to call me 'sir' just... well, no one talked to me in quite a long time, whatever suits you I suppose."

Slowly, I was pulling myself together, my thoughts got more coherent and I felt like I could form a full sentence soon. "You say, you wanted to meet me, why?" I had a lot of questions right now, but it seemed like starting from the core of it would be the best.

"I was watching you, since your first day on the Isles. We don't get many humans here, you know? Then there is the thing of how wonderfully you treat my son..."

"Excuse me, your what?!"

"My son, King... oh, you didn't know, right?"

Back to being shocked beyond measure, I suppose. King was the Titan's son. I had to admit, the revelations were dropping hard here. Luckily, Mr. Titan was understanding and gave me the time to process all of this. Titan's son... unbelievable. Since my train of thought was already lost, I decided it was time for some answers.

"You were the one that helped me with the glyphs?" I asked, the Titan nodded "And now you brought me here because...?"

"Because it seems like you need a little help once again and since I root for you, I want to provide the help."

"How? I'm not even here."

"That's not a problem, dear Luz. I have my methods, so tell me, what do you wish for?"

"First I have to ask, what are the limits for the wishes?"

"Well, you know, I'm not almighty, but I think your heart knows what you need."

"Well, my heart may know, but I think my brain needs some guiding questions."

Titan chuckled, "you probably want to get Amity back, don't you?" he said, I nodded, "Well, you may think that you are at a disadvantage against the blights, but you are not, you and your friends have composure and integrity, relationship build on mutual trust and love. Blights rule on fear, you take out the head, and the rest will crumble."