Chapter 35 - Yes!

"Yes, mi amor, of course!" Amity said, effectively making me the happiest person in the world. She took the ring, and once again we went for a hug with a long kiss, simply enjoying each other's presence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here we go, chapter 35 is finished and now it's time for a longer author's note and plans for the future. First of all, I hope you enjoyed both the chapter and the story, even though the chapter was quite short. As always, if you have any follow-up questions, use the comments, and I will answer.

I extremely enjoyed writing this story, as for the ending, well, some might like it, and some might not. Personally, I'm open to criticism as long as it's at least a bit constructive. I also did my best to answer all the questions, but if I accidentally skipped any I'm sorry.

Now, plans for the future. I will try my best to make at least one illustration for each chapter, but it will probably take quite a while. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you prefer getting the illustrations one by one or all together when I'm done with them. The next topic is the series of one-shots. I plan to write them, though I'm not sure what form they will have. I would like to touch on the everyday human realm stuff, and maybe some things that happened after the main story, we shall see.

Those however are secondary projects right now. As for the main plan, I will write another story. It will be the Owl House / Star Wars AU, loosely inspired by another fic I read by TheTuxedoMan. Anyway, soon I will share a preview of the first chapter so you can see for yourselves what it is going to look like.

That's all for now, if I remember something I will let you know either on my Instagram story or I will edit it here. If I decide to edit something here it will be within this week. Once again I hope you enjoyed reading this story, and thank you for all the views, votes, and comments. I will post the preview soon, see ya.