Introduction

Soraya Sharma

Her hair

Face claim- Shivya Pathania

Age-15-years-old

Nature- Cute, kind, innocent and naughty.

Height-5'1

Favourite colour-All but likes white a little bit more then other colours.

Likes-Law(She wants to become a lawyer or a judge in the future),singing and dancing, babies,nature,painting and reading books.

Dislikes-Rude people, papaya,bitter gourd,people crying,cooking and abusers.

Soraya's parents died when she was 3-years-old, but then also she never felt alone because the owner of the orphanage, Meena Datta, gave her all the happiness she could give.

Mrs.Datta gave Soraya a shelter in her orphanage when Soraya was 9 years old.

But Mrs.Datta never restricted her from going out and just told her to return home before 10pm, so Soraya made many friends and also got a job.

Soraya is studying law as she completed her school earlier than normal students(She drowned herself in studies to forget the traumatic memories but could not forget them).

It is her first year in her university.

Soraya helps Mrs.Datta(Her husband died 17-years-ago) in managing the orphanage.

The neighbourhood in which she lived, she was treated horribly because there were rumours about her biological mother killing her biological father with his brother whom she had slept with(this is a rumour) and all the relative used to question Soraya's character and also used to badmouth about her and her mother. There was also a rumour saying her mother burnt herself with her husband's dead body in regret.

She frequently has nightmares of her mother and father , as she saw them being burnt to death in their house after a electricity malfunction.

Soraya was the only survivor of the fire.

All the other Characters are of Star Plus Mahabharata.

This is it for the introduction.