CHAPTER 7

In Dwapar yug,

"You know, Didi. If you would not have married Arjun Bhaiya, then I would have kidnapped you and married you. Like you are so beautiful and cute and lovely." Soraya said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"You brat, don't talk to her like that, she is your sister-in-law." Arjun said in a protective tone.

"She became my Didi before she became your wife, so I am more important to her so I can talk to her and also flirt with her as much as i want to. Got it?" Soraya said while side hugging Draupadi.

"Yes, don't tease and annoy my baby." Said Draupadi in a mocking stern tone.

The Pandavas, Kunti, Draupadi and Soraya had just entered Hastinapur on the request of Mahamantri Vidur, Younger Uncle of the Pandavas.

Draupadi and Kunti were sitting in chariots while the Pandavas and Soraya were riding a horse.

(Ignore the colour on her cheeks)

(What she is wearing)

(Her hairstyle)

(She did not wear any makeup)

"We have reached the Hastinapur Palace." Informed a daas.

Soraya was awestruck by the sight of the magnificent architecture of the palace.

Nakul chuckled seeing her cute, awestruck expression.

Soraya and Nakul were behind every one.

Chariot of Kunti and Draupadi were side by side.

Bheem and Arjun were at the front while Sahadev and Yudhishthira were behind the chariots.

"Close your mouth or a fly will enter it." Nakul said in a teasing tone.

Soraya closed her mouth as a pink hue appeared on her snow white cheeks indicating that she was embarrassed.

"Nakul don't tease your sister. Soraya come here ." Yudhishthira said in a overprotective tone.

Soraya immediately went near them speeding her horse up while Nakul followed her.