CHAPTER 16

"Kanha, this palace is so beautiful. Though a bit complicated for walking and living." Soraya told an amused Krishna while looking at the elusive palace and city.

"Arey, where were you both?" Draupadi asked while walking towards them followed by the Pandavas.

"We were just taking a walk around the city." Krishna lied professionally, while Soraya chuckled adorably.

"Koel, did you cry?" Said a worried Nakul when he noticed Soraya's red eyes and red nose.

"Oh-that-you see-actually- Kanha will tell you. It is all because of him." Soraya said nervously.

"What? What did I do?" Krishna asked.

"You were the one chasing me after me. You see I actually fell down and hurt my foot. Ouch, it hurts so bad!" She said while jumping on her right foot and holding her left foot.

"Hey Bhagwan. What will happen to this girl in future if she keeps falling down and being clumsy?" Draupadi said while facepalming herself.

"Didi, you are so clumsy. Silly." Ansh said with an adorable smile.

"Oh my baby Ansh, my cuteness and smartness makes up for it. What can I say? I am just brilliant." Soraya said proudly and dramatically.

Every single person present just shook their head fondly at Soraya's words and dramatic expressions.

"What? It is the truth." Soraya said with a cute smile melting their heart into a soft mush.

"Yes ,it is the truth." They said while looking at her lovingly.

"Now, should we have a palace tour. Because if we don't then I will surely be lost." Soraya said.

"Oh,yes. Jyesth, I have to tell the soldiers their position in the army and palace. You all have a great tour and also don't get lost. I will do one thing, I will Ansh with me and safely give him to his parents." Arjun said.

"That's a brilliant idea. In that way, Ansh will be able to reunite with his loved ones." Soraya said while caressing Ansh's cheeks lovingly.

"Didi, I will meet my Mata-Pita." Ansh asked with a hopeful expression.

"Yes, my cute baby. Go with Arjun Bhaiya." As soon as she said that, Ansh ran towards Arjun and grabbed his hand.

"Anuj, don't be late. The first meal after the development of the city should eaten together with one's own family. Okay?" Yudhishthira said.

"Okay, Jyeshta. I will come back before dusk." Arjun said.

Time skip to when Pandavas(Except Arjun), Draupadi, Krishna and Soraya are saying goodbye to Ansh,

"Didi, when I become a brave warrior, I will come to meet you and I promise that whenever you need any help I will always be there." Ansh said while sobbing lightly while hugging Soraya tightly.

"Oh my baby. You will surely become a brave warrior. And in future I need you to help any one who needs you to help them. Remember that even if you become a great warrior, you should let arrogance corrode your proud soul." Soraya said while kneeling in front of him.

"I promise that I will help the needy and never be arrogant." Ansh said in an adorable tone.

"Now, you should go with Bhaiya. Remember, I will always believe you and you will become a great warrior." Soraya said.

Soraya and Ansh slowly walked towards Pandavas, Krishna and Draupadi.

"Finally. Your secret talk was a little bit too long. Don't you think so?" Draupadi said with a grin.

"Oh. Let them be. Parth, to come back early, you have to leave early. " Krishna said.

With a last goodbye, Ansh and Arjun started their journey towards Hastinapur.

"I will miss him so much. He was just so adorable and cute." Soraya said with a pout, missing the boy already.

"Koel, don't be sad. We will meet him again when we visit Hastinapur in the future." Nakul said.

"That's true. I can meet him in the future. I was being sad for nothing. Anyways, we should have a palace tour now, unless you want me to get lost in this huge elusive palace." Soraya said while looking towards the others.

"First, I think we should go see the royal court." Soraya said while rubbing her chin thoughtfully as others smiled seeing her face.

"Let's go." Yudhishthira said softly.

After walking for a while, they reached the court.

It was really big and had many different seats which were decorated with precious stones and metals.

The thing which attracted the most attention were the dominating thrones.

While walking, Soraya and Krishna were pushing each other playfully while laughing.

Soraya accidentally slipped causing her to collide with a really heavy, large and sharp sword which was hung on the wall.

Listening to the loud sound, the remaining Pandavas and Draupadi turned around.

Draupadi fell down as she saw the sword falling in her direction and closed her eyes tightly, scared.

Seeing this, Yudhishthira, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev immediately grabbed the sword causing their hands to be cut, as warm blood travelled from the surface of the sword to Draupadi's Mang(Mid hair partition).

The Pandavas looked at their blood on Draupadi in horror as their hands started shaking uncontrollably.

They threw the sword away and looked at each other in absolute horror.

Draupadi opened her eyes when she felt a warm liquid on her head. She touched her head and saw blood and then looked at the injured hands of the Pandavas. She felt her eyes closing as she lost consciousness.

"Sakhi/Didi/Rajkumari Draupadi!"
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading.