CHAPTER 1

In Kali yug ,

A girl is seen dancing in rain with small kids

Her melodious giggles and laughter made the trees and flowers dance with her.

Even the Gods and Goddesses are smiling in adoration while she is not even aware of it.

The Girl is none other than our cute Soraya.

"Didi, you told us that our mumma and papa are in the sky,then why can we not see them right now?"Said a Cute 4-year-old

"Arey,your mumma and papa are not in the sky but in the stars.When stars will appear I show you where they are,okay?"

"Okay,Didi."Said all the kids excitedly.

"Soraya.Beta ,can you please go and buy groceries? We are out of vegetables."Said Meena Datta, the owner of the small orphanage.

"Okay Meena Aunty."Saying this she ran upstairs to change her clothes as she was wet with rain water.

"Saying this she ran upstairs to change her clothes as she was wet with rain water

This is what she wore.

"Bacha, don't forget your raincoat."

"Aunty,it is not raining heavily. And on top of that I will come back quickly,okay?"

"Who can even win against you,Okay. Comeback quickly."

"Bye,Aunty."

"Bye, Bacha."

Outside the orphanage,

Soraya was jumping around, touching flowers and giggling when water drops fell on her.

But suddenly ,out of nowhere an car came and she did not have enough time to think.

She jumped in the river down the bridge.

"Is this how I am going to die?"

Saying this, she lost her consciousness.

In Dawapar yug ,

A man with muscular physique,skin as dark as the night, lotus petals like eyes and beautiful ocean like eyes could be seen swinging on a swing.

He smiled a beautiful smile which made the nature sway in pleasure.

"The time has come,Maa."

"Kanha, what are you doing here? I have been searching for you for hours. Why is my heart so calm,so in peace? I mean it is as if my whole body is swaying in happiness. What is happening here,Kanha?"Said Balram or Dau as he likes to be called.

The dark skinned man named Krishna just smiled and replied.

"Dau, The whole plot of Mahabharata is going to change for good. And how it is going to change is in her hands. I don't know how this is going to end because it depends on what she does."

"Kanha, who are you talking about?"

"Arey, Dau, why are you taking so much stress? You will have white hair earlier then when they should come."Said Krishna with a mischievous smile.

"Krishna, you and your Leela. I will never be able able to understand it."

"Dau,Mata has made fresh makhan. I'm hungry,I don't know about you."

"Mata is going to kill us one day if you continue to be like this."

"Mata is going to have to bare another Kanha in a few days."

"Huh? Where are you going? Answer me, you brat."

Thank you for reading.