CHAPTER 6

In Dwapar yug,

Time skip after one hour,

"Mata I will marry all your sons."

After trying to find any solution possible but not getting any outcome, Draupadi decided to marry all the Pandavas.

If she marries only one Pandava then the other will have to go to exile and she did not want brothers to be away from each other. A mother away from her sons. A king away from his subjects. A responsible ruler away from his responsibilities.

"No need, Didi. Panduputron. I am ordering you to forget everything that has happened in the time period of these 2 hours." Soraya said.

Flashback,

2 days ago,

"Bhaiya, promise me that there will be one moment in which if I will give a order it will overpower even the god's order, even Mata's order." Soraya said thinking about the Dyut Sabha.

She didn't think about the order of Kunti as she was sure she would stop it.

"But why, Anuja?" All the Pandavas asked at the same time.

"You all don't trust me." She said in a fake sad tone, which the Pandavas thought was truly sad and immediately said,

"We trust you with our whole life. Even if you give us poison , we would drink it happily as if it is nectar."

"We promise you, our one and only Anuja, that there will be one moment in which if you will give a order it will overpower even the god's order, even Mata's order." Al the Pandavas said with every ounce of love and loyalty in their soul.

Flashback ends,

Soraya made all the Pandavas remember about the the promise and told Draupadi and Kunti about promise.

All the Pandavas looked at Soraya who appeared to be the Supreme goddess herself as the respect for her in their heart increased a decillion times.

Kunti looked at Soraya with love and affection.

Draupadi looked at her saviour. A sob left her soft lips as she hugged Soraya, breaking down in tears as she hugged Soraya as a daughter would hug her mother.

"Thank you, Soraya, I am indebted for my whole life. What can I do to pay you back? You have saved me." Draupadi said as Soraya kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I am giving you an oath that I will always follow all your orders without questioning you and will always remain devoted toward you."

Soraya's eyes widened in shock as those word invaded her ears.

"What are you saying? Didi? You are going to be the first daughter-in-law to enter Hastinapur and are devoting your life to a girl who you don't even know properly." Soraya said with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

"You are my Sister."

"You are my Daughter."

Said 7 voices together making Soraya burst into laughter.

As the other seven smiled fondly looking at the laughing girl and joined her.

Meanwhile,

All the gods and goddesses were looking at the innocent girl who was laughing cutely not aware of the future that awaits her.

Their hearts were filled with pain and sadness looking at their beloved devotee.

Thank you for reading.