CHAPTER 4

(I will not be writing about Hidimba and the wedding of Bheem and Hidimba and the birth of Ghatotgach as it happened before Soraya came to Dwapar yug.)

In Dwapar yug,

Time skip to 2 years,

"Bhaiya?" Said Soraya.

"Hmm?" Replied all the Pandavas. A soft giggle left Soraya's flower petals like lips. All the Pandavas smiled listening to the harmonious sound.

"I was thinking of walking around for sometime. Can I go?" Questioned a nervous Soraya.

"Of course. You can. But one of us will come with you. Okay?" Yudhishthira said in a calm voice.
Soraya pouted.

She wanted a little alone time as she was stressed about why she did not feel good. Her heart had been pounding loudly for a few days and she wanted to take a walk alone to freshen her mind up.

"Bhaiya, can I please go alone? I promise I won't get lost and will come back before evening. Please!" She said while showing puppy eyes knowing they could not ignore her eyes.

"Um- you..." Yudhishthira fumbled, not being able to say no.

"Jyeshta , let her go for a few hours. She has not been to any temples or any other places since she came here." Nakul said not being able to ignore her puppy eyes.

"But what if something happens to her?" Said the overprotective voice of Bheem.

"Nothing will happen to her. Right?" Nakul actioned Soraya to say yes.

"Yes. Bhaiya. Nothing will happen to me. And on top of that, who would want their ears to bleed listening to my rants?"Said Soraya.

"If Mata says yes, then you can go."

"Bhrata," before Bheem could continue, Kunti's voice came from behind.

"Why would I say no? Putri, you can go." Said Kunti with a smile on her face.

"I love you, mumma. You are the best."

"Look Bhaiya, even she said yes. Now you also agree. Please!" Said Soraya with a pout.

"If you are saying. Then yes, you can go but don't go really far. Okay Raya?(Pet name which Yudhishthira gave her)" Said a worried Yudhishthira.

"Don't talk to strangers. Okay Shorty?(Pet name which Bheem gave her as she was really small compared to them)" Bheem said.

"Don't take food from strangers. Okay Nitya?(Pet name Arjun gave her as he noticed she did not age a single second since she meet them)" Said Arjun.

"And take some fruits so you could have them when you are hungry. Okay Koel?(Pet name Nakul gave her when he heard her sing for the first time because he thought her voice was as beautiful as that of a Koel)" Said Nakul.

"And lastly if anyone tries to hurt you, hit them on their neck. This will give you some time to escape. Okay Snow?(Pet name Sahadev gave her because of her snow like white complexion)" Said Sahadev.

"Okay?" All the Pandavas asked her.

Soraya almost cried seeing the amount of care and love in their eyes.

"Okay. I will take care of myself." Whispered Soraya, not trusting her voice.

Time skip , after 30 minutes,

Her clothes and footwear

Time skip , after 30 minutes,                                                             Her clothes and footwear