ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: ℂ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟

"What are we watching?" Riccardo whispered from beside me, eating some hot cheetos

"Shhh." I tilted my head, not turning to face him. "It's getting interesting."

I've been standing in the living room for the last ten minutes, not daring to move a muscle.

Theo and Ares are standing next to each other while Santo and Rivo are right in front of them.

They look like a fucking statue.

Rivo is looking through narrowed eyes at Ares, glaring and scoffing at once.
Ares didn't back down. He raised his eyebrow, challenging him to do something.

Theo and Santo on the other hand... That's some freaky shit.
I think they're eye fucking each other.

I grimaced in disgust, but still kept looking at them.

What even is this?

"I don't care enough." Riccardo mumbled, chewing his cheetos slowly.
He moved to turn around, but then Rivo opened his mouth.

"So," he straighten himself, trying to look intimidating. "Ari, right?"

Ares looked him up and down for a few moments before settling back on his face.
"It's Ares, actually."

I have never felt this amount of judgment in my entire life, and I'm a girl.

Theo held his hand out. "I'm Theo."
Santo didn't take his eyes off him, but still shook it. "Santo."

They didn't let go of each other's hand for a whole minute.

I'm so glad I'm high right now.

"Cut that shit, move." Amadeo walked into the room, separating the four of them forcibly. "What are you even doing?"

When he didn't get a response, he pushed everyone out of the living room. Riccardo and I included.

"Is he going to kill us?" Theo whispered, looking at me with big eyes.

"Yes." Riccardo stepped in, causing me to turn my head towards him, horrified.

Oh my God. Amadeo is planning to kill us? I should've seen the signs.
No one should have enough muscles in their arms to choke someone to death.

"Stop traumatizing little kids, Riccardo. I'm not going to kill you, we're going to have dinner." Amadeo yanked him away from us.

"No, we can't have dinner!" I widened my eyes, looking at Ares and Theo.
Alessandro will go all investigator on us. He's going to ask questions and expect answers, which we can definitely not provide in our current... State.

"Why can't you have dinner?" he raised his eyebrow.
I tried to think about something to say, anything that will get us out of-

"We're allergic." Ares blurted out. "We're allergic to food."