ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜

I have no idea how I ended up here

I have no idea how I ended up here. I mean, seriously. One second I was fine, and then? Everything went down.

"Don't, please." I begged, trying to free myself from his grasp.
I've tried begging, kicking, shouting, everything. But none of it worked.

"I won't do it again, I promise." I pleaded, pushing my head as far away as I can from the cold muzzle.

"Give me one good reason not to shoot you." he said, finally letting my arms go.
I scrambled back, still looking at the gun in his hands.

I widened my eyes and shook my head, looking around me desperately. I need to find anything that'll get me out of this mess. "I don't-"

"Your time is ticking, Olive."

"You're right, you're right." I held my hands up and started to back off, but with every step I took, he followed. "It's my fault, alright? But you don't have to-"

He pulled the trigger.

And shit, did it hurt.

"Santo!" I yelled in shock while wiping the water off my cheek, looking at him with wide eyes. "One inch up, and I'd be fucking blind!"

He laughed, swinging the water gun over his shoulder. "Then you shouldn't have tried to drown me, you psycho."

I used my entire force to splash water on him, hoping it'll hurt as much as the spot he shot on my cheek hurts.

"You're aiming to my face and I'm the psycho?" I exclaimed, swimming towards him. "You could've taken my eyes out!"

We've been here for a few hours, and let me tell you- I don't think I'll ever get used to living this... Rich.

This indoor pool is gigantic, and it's not even the only one around here.
Shit, I'm never leaving this house.

"How is this my first time in here?" I wondered out loud, floating on my back. "Do you have any more secret rooms I should know of?"

Santo leaned against the edge of the pool, both of his arms resting above the water. "Well, there's this movie theater in the basement and, oh," he pinched the bridge of his nose. "And the zoo."

"What?" I spat, losing my balance and dropping back to my feet. "What zoo?"

I stared at him for a few seconds, completely shocked.
And then I noticed his smile.

"You're such a- ugh." I rolled my eyes, turning my back on him. "It's not even that funny."

"How'd you fall for that?" he asked between laughs. "A zoo?"

"I don't know." I tried defending myself, turning around with pursed lips. "Pablo Escobar had a zoo, I mean, it's possible."

"Did you just compare us to Pablo Escobar?" he asked with a small smile, pushing himself off the edge.