ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: 𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕤𝕤

Great

Great.

My body froze for a moment while I eyed his tense back.
He leaned forward, leg bouncing rapidly.
It looks like he'd rather be anywhere else, and I guess I can relate to that now.

I dragged my feet to the second couch, not missing his head that shot in my direction.

And I absolutely didn't miss his exasperated sigh.

I rolled my eyes and dropped my bag to the ground.
The couch is actually pretty comfortable.
Good. I'll be here a lot.

"What?" I hissed after a minute, narrowing my eyes at him.

I tried to hold back, but his eyes just bore holes into my head.
A few lose strands of hair fell over his forehead, making it really hard to not find him attractive.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked, slightly scoffing.
Geez, what a charming personality this guy has.

"Who are you?" I returned, mimicking his deep voice.
So what? I never said I have a nice personality.

His jaw clenched, and his leg finally stopped bouncing.
I watched silently as he leaned even more towards me, looking at my face like I'm a stray dog.

The second his mouth opened, the secretary's door opened as well.
We both turned our heads to the right, watching her leaving her office while holding a pile of papers.

"Oh!" she stopped when she spotted us on the couches, her hand coming to her heart.
She squinted her eyes at me, until something like recognition showed on her face.

"Olive, right? You weren't joking when you said I'll see you a lot, uh?" she laughed.
I met Josie this morning while collecting my schedule, and I may have warned her about me.

I shook my head and gave her a small smile, but her own just widened.
"I see you've met you new couch buddy, I'm surprised it took you that long to be sent here."

I turned my head back to him, only to find his eyes already on me. He gave her a tight nod and mumbled "Me too."

She shook her head, slightly amused. "I'll make sure to tell Mrs. Bernard y'all ready to meet her."

I clenched my jaw. What the fuck am I supposed to say to the principal?
And no doubt she'll tell Alessandro I ended up here before fucking lunch time.
I'm officially fucked.

"Tell her you'll apologize to the teacher who sent you here, and she'll let you go."

I had to blink a few times to understand what I'm hearing.
The guy who did nothing but glare at me since we've met just gave me a tip?

He's not even looking at me.
His eyes are closed as he leans back on the couch, legs wide apart.

I glanced at him suspiciously.
"Thanks." I mumbled.