ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘

You know this feeling you have when everything's suddenly starting to work out?

Well, I didn't even know it existed.

I was always running around from place to place, from one city to another, and not once did I feel like saying 'alright, I can live like this for the rest of my life.'

Sure, it was liberating and I could go and do whatever the fuck I wanted, but it just wasn't... It.

Don't get me wrong, having five new brothers is such a recipe for disaster.
We always clash and fight and, well, sometimes steal each other's underwears because someone was stupid enough to eat all of his sister's chips collection and-

You get it.

I just thought I'll never manage to be a part of a family, especially a part of the family I grew up completely away from.
But sometimes my mind wanders off for a few seconds and I find myself laughing and actually enjoying talking with them.

And after I realize that, this feeling I was talking about washes all over me.

It's so nice and yet... Scary.

The days kinda flew by, with school and everything.
Oh, and one thing I found out-

It's not that hard when you're actually trying.

Crazy, I know.

I'm doing my best to listen to my teachers and write down the important stuff, but I still have this one thing that somehow keeps distracting me.

I asked Alessandro and Amadeo what to do, and their solution was to 'confront the problem'.

So, like a good sister, I decided to do just that.

"I have to go." I mumbled reluctantly, my breathing's getting faster with every second Carter's lips are on my neck.

I pulled my hand away from his hair and looked at the watch on my wrist, immediately groaning in my head.
I'm so late.

"Me too." Carter whispered, but didn't move away.
Instead, he raised his hands up and cupped my jaw, deepening our kiss.

He pressed my back even farther onto the wall of the empty storage room we're at, his hands holding my waist tightly.

It was almost automatic, how my body melted and leaned onto his, completely forgetting it's the end of the day and how I'm keeping my brothers waiting in the parking lot.

It's like, when he's around, all my mind can do is focus on his stupidly handsome self.
I told him I don't think I'm ready for something serious, and I guess he was fine with it because half an hour later, we're making out.

For the fifth time this week.

"I'd rather be here than at practice though, no doubt about it." he said, amusement clear in his voice as he lifts me up onto the small table next to us.