ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡: ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕖

"Stay here

"Stay here." I ordered, leaving the living room to search for my suit jacket.

My eyes landed on one of the chairs in the kitchen, where the jacket was hanging from its back.

"What? No." Rivo argued, following me around. "You can't just tell us to do nothing!"

"You're staying here, with your sister." I said, throwing my jacket on and buttoning it in the middle. "I won't repeat myself."

I can tell he wants to fight with me, to let his own anger and uncertainty loose.
But right now I don't have the time for it, and he knows it.

"Good." I nodded after he said nothing and slightly squeezed his shoulder. "I know you want to help, so I need you to be there for Olive while we're out."

Rivo looked away but still nodded, clearly mad about my decision.
I walked past him and grabbed my car keys from the table, putting them inside my pocket.

Amadeo is already standing by the door, waiting.
His face is completely blank, trying to keep his cool for the sake of his younger brothers.

My gaze moved automatically to Riccardo, who was standing right next to him.
I took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of my nose, preparing myself for what's to come.

"You-"

"I don't care what you're going to say." he took one step towards me, looking at me directly in the eyes.
My jaw twitched, but I didn't let him see how aggravating his need to cut me off every time is.

"I won't fucking stay here, Alessandro." he continued. "I'm coming with you, and you can't stop-"

"I wasn't planning on stopping you." I said, my calm exterior fading with every word I say.

After everything I've heard from Olive, the desire to break someone's skull is stronger than ever, and right now, Riccardo is really testing it.

He blinked a few times in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows. "You weren't?"

"No." I replied, walking straight past him towards the door.
Santo was still sitting silently on the couch, and I shot him a meaningful look, one that says 'you're in charge'.

"I'm going to cut that fucker's neck in every way there is." Amadeo muttered as soon as we left the house.

I kept my eyes glued to the garage we're heading to, but my anger only grew at Amadeo's words.

A few minutes ago, Rivo mentioned how Olive told him this Elsher is in jail.
I have no idea who he is or if he's still in there, but once I find him, he's going to wish he could've spent his life behind bars.

"Where are we going?" Riccardo asked as soon as we all got into my car, his voice's serious.

He might have decided to come with us, but it's not like he had any idea on where we planned to go.