ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜: ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕗

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝟐𝟕

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧
𝟐𝟕

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

Do you know this feeling of drowning?

I'm not talking about the sudden loss of air, no. I'm talking about what comes after it.

I'm talking about the fear.

This... Suffocating, the way your brain realizes before the rest of your body that something is terribly wrong. And just then- just then your senses are all facing one fundamental truth. This is the end.

Hell, I'm not a coward. Never been one, actually. But I'm a realistic.
So when I'm woken up by this immense pain in my, well, my everywhere, my brain knows I'm in deep shit.

I tilt my head aside and groan, spitting the blood out of my mouth in hopes of getting rid of the metallic taste.

The darkness around me makes it easier to open my eyes, but I don't have enough time to comprehend what I'm seeing.
Another jolt of pain runs through my arms, but when I try to move them, I realize I can't.

My hands are tied together at the back of the chair I'm sitting on.

I snap my head back forward, trying to ignore the growing uneasiness in my chest.

Come on, it's not like I've never been tied up to a chair before.
I usually have Ares and Theo by my side, but I guess they weren't invited.

I closed my eyes and relaxed for a few seconds, forcing my brain to remember what the hell happened.

"Great." I mumble as I hear footsteps right outside the door I'm facing, and when it opens, I squint my eyes and groan in pain.

"You're up." a familiar voice say. I blink a few times to get used to the light, but the door closes almost immediately.
Thiago, the son of a bitch who brought me here, is standing right in front of me, a bottle of water in his hands.