First Assignment and First Capture

My 2nd day at ANHS begins today and my path to becoming a trainer has begun. Waking up the first thing I noticed was my new partner Honedge sleeping while hovering. You could say Honedge's sleeping is quite cute.

I decided to get my morning routine done before going to school.

It's just some calisthenics, followed up with a shower and then I dress up and make breakfast.

The school uniform consists of a red jacket, white dress shirt, green pants, burgundy tie and a brown belt that has built in slots for up to 6 Pokéballs.

I finish eating and decide to return Honedge into the Pokéball.

Now to put the Pokéball into one of the slots and time to move on ahead.

Despite it being the 2nd day to school, most people seem to be walking in groups to school, although I definitely wasn't the only person that was going to school by myself.

I made it to class and most people were there and so was my seatmate Horikita, who was reading a book.

Although I was trying to be silent when getting myself seated, Horikita noticed.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Good morning, Horikita."

Class would soon start when a teacher entered the class.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

"Today's topic will be about how your new partner Pokémon can become stronger.

First off, Pokémon can get stronger from battles against other Pokémon. There are other methods, but you're mostly going to get your Pokémon stronger from either battles or the 2nd best option, capturing Pokémon. Capturing Pokémon would seem like the better option on paper, but you have to keep in mind that you don't have an endless supply of Pokéballs to chuck away, so it's you, the trainer, who needs to actively decide on which to do when encountering a Pokémon."

This information is all new and well but there is a very big question that hasn't been answered.

Hirata raised his hand.

"Yes, is there something you don't understand, HIrata-kun?" asked the teacher. The teacher's tone of voice seemed like he was expecting to be asked a question.

"No, everything is clear, our Pokémon can get stronger from fighting other Pokémon, but how do we even encounter other Pokémon?"

"Oh, I forgot to explain, basically, if you wish to encounter Pokémon, then there's a safari zone, which is the only place where you can encounter Pokémon. Needless to mention, if you duel another trainer, then you'd need to have that match in an arena."

"Thank you for the answer, sensei," said Hirata.

Safari zone huh, I didn't see anything safari like when I walked through campus yesterday, but I could've missed it. I guess an investigation is in order after class.

The class got livelier for a second, about the discovery of this place called the safari zone, but the teacher got our attention yet again.

He coughed very loudly.

"There's no need to make plans to go to the safari zone, as we will be going there right now. If Hirata-kun never asked the question about Pokémon getting stronger, then the whole class would've been expelled."

The room was enveloped in silence until someone brave or I'd rather say foolish would say something?

"EXPELLED? WE JUST GOT HERE!?" said Ike.