Clues Amidst Captures

fter winning my duel, there were more Pokémon battles that would happen, they aren't worth making the author write a whole new chapter about.

I mean the battles themselves just were nothing to write home about, the reason being that the battles weren't either close nor too one-sided.

The only other noteworthy trainers from the battles were Matsushita, Wang and Ike, although with Ike, it's all for the wrong reasons.

It's now 3 PM and all the class' battles have finished, so I decided to head to my dorm.

First thing I do is change from my school uniform to something more comfortable. I went with some mahogany trousers, plain white t-shirt which you can't see, due to the fact that I'm wearing a navy coloured hoodie.

I decided to grab a simple protein bar from the kitchen's refrigerator and step out of my dorm, baton in hand.

I had a couple of destinations in mind with one of them being the Poké mart.

A Poké mart is what I've understood, a shop that only sells merchandise and items for Pokémon.

The walk there was peaceful and I can't help but admire the time of year, the petals of cherry blossoms would be the most significant reason for it, but it's also accompanied by the perfect weather. Not too warm, not too cold, no significant wind and no rain.

I've finally arrived at the Poké mart and unsurprisingly there is a person working, but unsurprisingly they're not a cashier. I think they're a helper for the self-checkout machines.

I decided to test out the self-checkout machine, but I gestured for the helper to help me out with it.

"Basically, you scan your student ID and then you can see what items are available to you," said the worker.

"What do you mean by items available to me? Does that mean there are items here that I'm not qualified to buy? Or is it related to the stock of the items?" I asked.

I'm attempting to pry as much information out of this paid worker as I can, with the goal being to know as much as I can about this school and what I can do to become the greatest Pokémon trainer.

The worker looked at my card and from his eyes, you can tell he looked at the age part and class information.

"It's related to stock," he said in a matter of fact tone.

I can say with a probability of 95% that It's related to qualification, but there's only so much I can stick my nose into and that would be the limit for now.

"I see, thank you."

I would now manage the available items, I can finally stock up on more Poké balls, I only have 2 right now, but I'd want to buy 10 more for start, because it's not like Poké balls were cheap, it was 200 for one, so I'd have to give up 2000 private points. A necessary sacrifice.

I'd made the purchase and the self-checkout machine said I'm entitled to one Premier ball.

The worker saw my purchase and came back to me with a Poké ball that's upper part was white.

"Thanks for shopping here, until next time!" said the worker.

I'd leave the Poké mart with now 12 Poké balls and 1 Premier ball, a successful trip I would say personally.

My next destination would be the Safari Zone. I want to go and continue catching Pokémon and leveling them up. After observing Yamauchi and Shinohara's battle, I want to find out if any one of my Pokémon are close to evolving.

I entered the building that is the middleman between the campus of ANHS and the Safari Zone itself.

I'd go to the receptionist with the goal of purchasing myself into the Safari Zone.