Does Swimming and Nightmares go hand-in-hand?

Recently I've been experiencing a phenomenon known as sleep paralysis.

I'd fall asleep and then deep into the night, I'd see a silhouette in my dream and the silhouette would always the following:

"You're just like me (frfr)."

The only thing distinguishable from its figure is orange irises and yellow pupils.

It's been a recurring theme for the past 2 weeks.

School has finally come to a bit of a slower pace, we'd have lessons about the normal curriculum and then everything about Pokémon.

Whether it's about nature, abilities, hidden abilities etc.

The class has gotten yet again a bit more lax as most students choose to be on their phone or other miscellaneous activities instead of listening to what the teacher is talking about in the lecture.

I've visited the Ghost-club and the Steel-club a few times already and there are quite the bunch of interesting people there.

I've been making more trips to the Safari Zone and the Poké mart.

That has been slowly making a dent in my wallet, as of right now, I'm sitting at around 88,601 points and that is me attempting to be very frugal when it comes to spending.

Thanks to my Safari Zone frequent visits, I've almost captured every single one in the Serene Forest lush area. I'm still working on the Pokémon near the lake and in the lake.

As of right now, my Pokédex has a total of 37. 

The only Water-type Pokémon I have captured are: Magikarp, Feebas, Chinchou and Spheal.

I've decided to keep Magikarp in my party for now, even though all his stats seem to be subpar.

The reason I decided to keep him is his Pokédex entry: "It is virtually worthless in terms of both power and speed. It is the most weak and pathetic Pokémon in the world."

It's such a striking Pokédex entry that it's worth investigating, why is this Pokémon so special that they need to mention how weak it is?

Also we've learned something about the generation of Pokémon, which is very noteworthy, because the 1st generation ends at Pokédex entry 151.

Why is this noteworthy?

Because Magikarp's Pokédex entry is at 129.

Logically the weaker Pokémon should be at the lower end of the Pokédex entries, which is more of a guess rather than guaranteed.

The best part is that Magikarp is rather hard to level up, it's taking it a lot longer than other party members.

The rest of my party is at around levels 20-21.

Meanwhile the Magikarp is currently at level 19 and I want to see if it can also evolve into something.

Although I have plans to visit the Safari Zone, I think it's time to address the issue of my recurring nightmares/sleep paralysis.

I think that the best spot for that would be to go to the Occult club of this school, which is something that we don't have...

So the 2nd best solution is the Ghost club, more specifically I'll talk to Fantina about it, if of course she is willing to listen to my issues.

Clubs are an after-school activity so I'll first have to get through with the day.

Which would start with some calisthenic exercises in the dorm.

I could start going to the gym, where I've seen many video clips of Kouenji lifting weights which is abnormal for a 15-16 year old high school student.

The reason why I'm opposed to going to the gym is that I can save private points for Pokémon related things such as Poké balls. Also I'd factor in that unlike Kouenji, I am not one born to be in the spotlight of others, showing great feats of strength in front of others is just a bragging right somewhat and there's really not only pros when it comes to that, there's cons. Like a pro would be that you could get the attention of people, but the con is that you can also get the envy of other people.