I am you

"If so, then I have something to talk about?"

"Before we begin the discussion, tea?" said Fantina.

"Sure, I'll take you up on that offer Fantina-senpai."

Fantina would head to the lounge area of the club, which was housing the kettle.

"Is green tea alright with you?"

"I don't have a preference, I'll make do with whatever's available."

After the water finished boiling, she'd put boiled water into the teapot, add 4 tea bags in. Before removing the tea bags she'd squeeze them using a fork, before discarding them.

As a finishing touch, she'd squeeze in a lemon.

She'd head back to the table with a teapot and a pair of cups and saucers in hand.

"Sorry for the wait."

"That's fine, you only took 2 minutes and 57 seconds."

"Quite punctual, aren't you Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Mayhaps."
"Mayhaps?"

"Maybe and or Perhaps."

The tea was rather tasty, I wonder if Fantina imported these teabags from England.

"We're getting a bit sidetracked aren't we Ayanokouji-kun. Let's get into your issue, shall we."

She'd draw the curtains and bring out a mystifying orb of some kind.

"Don't mind the orb, it's just something I hold close to my heart."

"Alright, I've begun to have nightmares and I would be able to shake it off if it was only a single occurrence or just an irregular thing."

Fantina would nod her head and gesture for me to go on.

"The thing is that they haven't ended, they've been quite similar, where I can see a shadow with orange irises and yellow pupils saying: 'You are just like me (frfr)."

After hearing that Fantina's eyes would widen for a moment and she'd cough for a few seconds.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I will be frank with you, this is not the first time something like this happened on ANHS, last year, a 2nd year or I should say my classmate had the same issues, I think he's more qualified to answer you, even though he doesn't like me giving his number out, I'm sure he'll hear you out after you explain your situation to him."

"I see, thank you Fantina-senpai."

"Your tone doesn't express gratitude, but your welcome, although I haven't done much, I just see him having a more likely solution to your problem."

Fantina would grab a notebook, write down a number and hand me out that torn paper.

I would bow to Fantina to express my gratitude for her help and leave the clubroom.

Fantina would stay in the clubroom.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

I would sigh to no one in particular

I would grab my Ultra ball and send out my dearest, elegant and covered in red flames.

"This year's first years are scary Chandelure-chan, I thought we had a monster or two in the 2nd years, but it looks like the competition is steadily increasing, we need to try our best too to not be left behind."