Ayanokouji vs Paul

Everything surrounding me would seem to be murmuring something, but I cannot hear a thing.

The only thing I'm paying attention to with my whole being is standing in front of me. Pokémon are nothing but tools to me, in my quest to become the best trainer. It doesn't matter if one of my Pokémon is a failure, I can just release them and catch another one to replace it or I can use it to eventually breed the perfect masterpiece with the perfect IVs and the perfect nature.

Battling with you has made me realize something,

Do you have a similar mindset to me, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?

Will you be a stepping stone or the obstacle that stops me?

I would stop focusing on what's ahead of me for a second, just so I can hear when the battle is beginning.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

"MAY THE BATTLE BETWEEN AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA AND PAUL SHINJI BEGIN!"

"Ursaring, stand by for battle!"

Out of the Poké ball a huge bear would appear.

Its presence would be heard with a mighty roar.

I guess It's time to make use of a new party member.

"Alolan-Raichu, ahead."

"WOW, a rare Pokémon! How on earth did Ayanokouji Kiyotaka acquire this mouse?!" asked the commentator.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

This vacation has been a blessing in many ways. After my battles yesterday, I decided to jog around the island and found a shiny gemstone in the grass.

It would later turn out that I found a Thunder Stone.

I would've luckily brought Pikachu with me to the island and the Pokéwatch would say that it's in fact "usable" on the Pikachu.

After Pikachu consumed it, it would evolve and would become Alolan-Raichu, which was slightly odd at first, but then it clicked, this cruise ship had been on course for Hawaii, the fauna being really distinct in here, which could affect the Pokémon in here and the changes surrounding them.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

"Ursaring, use Hammer Arm on Alolan-Raichu."

A/N: I'm going to just say Raichu, kty.

"Raichu, use Psychic on Ursaring."

The Ursaring would approach Raichu, but a dragged rock, powered by Psychic, would be sent into the Ursaring.

"Ursaring, the rock is a pain, use Hammer Arm on it."

The rock would be shattered into tiny shards of rocks.

"Raichu, get close and hit the Ursaring with a Thunderbolt."

Raichu would be able to use the rock that was sent as camouflage and get close to Ursaring, by the time Ursaring would notice the electric mouse, it would be too late.

The Ursaring would be hit by the attack and the electric shocks would continue to go through its body, it seems like I've got luck on my side today.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

It looks like it's my lucky day, huh.