a Sweet Club Fair

The bell just rang signifying the end of the class.

The time now? 4 PM.

That leaves a whole hour to kill before the beginning of the club fair.

"We've got a whole hour before the club fair, what should we do, Horikita?"

As I was saying that, she was already leaving the classroom, she left behind a paper slip with what seems to be her number.

There was also text below her number, it said: "Call me 20 minutes before the club fair."

I guess I got to spend time by myself.

At least that was what I had planned.

"Ayanokouji-kun, do you have any plans prior to the club fair?" said Kushida.

The timing is too convenient for such events.

It is as if the author is making these things happen or that Kushida saw the paper slip that Horikita left behind, both are really likely.

Although, if it's the former, I'd have to update my opinion on the abilities and potential of Kushida Kikyou, even if she got slapped around like a ragdoll against Kouenji.

"Not really, I was just thinking of ways to pass the time."

"Perfect, want to join me and my friends at Café Pallet?"

I can see Hirata waving at me with a nervous smile? Behind him Karuizawa was clinging on to his unoccupied left arm.

Karuizawa would look at me, furrow her eyebrows for a moment, and then would lock eyes with Hirata again and talk to him.

Most would perceive this as something romantical, but it should be obvious from a glance that Hirata doesn't seem very comfortable, you can tell from his wry smile.

Adding to the story is the fact that we've barely known each other, we're not even a week into being here.

People who've also seemed to be with this group of people seem to be Matsushita, Sato and Wang or as I've heard her being called "Mii-chan."

"Sure, but I have a previous arrangement with Horikita, so I'll have to leave 25 minutes prior to the club fair."

I wouldn't want to keep Horikita remaining, she'll probably bury a compass into me for every second I'd leave her waiting.

"Hehhhh, I didn't think anyone besides Hirata would make a move on a girl as fast as you, Ayanokouji-kun." said Matsushita with an amusing tone.

Although there wasn't any mention of such a thing, I've gotten the group's attention.

"It isn't anything like that and please don't say such things, especially near her. She wouldn't let such comments slide without punishment."

"It's already been 4 days and you're so possessive of her, how cute~" said Sato, joining in on the teasing.

I'd lock eyes with Kushida, hoping that she'd defuse the situation, but she did anything but, feigning ignorance and keeping a finger on her cheek.

"We're just friends."

"That's what they all say~" said Matsushita, Karuizawa and Sato in tandem.

"Now, now, we can maybe spill more details, once we're at the café, remember, Ayanokouji-kun is on a time limit, so let's get him to spill as much as we can!" said Kushida, pumping her fist in the air.

The rest of the girls, besides Mii-chan, would join in.

Hirata would give me a look that said "My condolences."