Strategies Unveiled and The Clash of Titans

Even if I succumbed to my biological needs (sleeping), then that won't stop my natural habits of waking up early and doing what I've always done - calisthenics, shower, breakfast and get a move on for the rest of the day.

As of yesterday, my Pokémon party consists of 3 - Honedge, Caterpie and Fletchling.

Some novice trainers would be proud of themselves for accomplishing such a task, but I was hoping to get more done, I would need to start training my Pokémon so that they'd always complete the task, no matter what.

I'll let bygones be bygones and head off to school.

Class seems livelier than ever, probably due to people being relieved of not being expelled.

One by one they'd arrive and I can tell that no one got expelled. They either defeated a Pokémon or captured one, or more.

Horikita seems to be, at first glance, entranced by the book she's reading, titled "Crime and Punishment." But I noticed earlier, that she actually was watching a Pokémon battle stream. Funnily enough, I noticed that one of the trainers who was in the battle, was the same trainer, who I saw fight on my first day on campus.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

Today's class seems to be different, we're learning about all the Pokémon types that exist. There are a total of 18 Pokémon types. (Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Bug, Poison, Electric, Ice, Steel, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Rock, Ground, Ghost, Fighting, Fairy, Dragon)

The most common Pokémon are Normal and Bug-type Pokémon. According to the teacher, they'd also be the weakest.

Exceptions always exist, so I take the teacher's words with a grain of salt.

We were also shown a graph on the white board.

I'd analyze it, and it would all make sense now, the events of yesterday

I'd analyze it, and it would all make sense now, the events of yesterday. The reason why Honedge's 'Shadow Sneak' didn't work on Fletchling.

The teacher emphasized the fact that if for example, a Normal, Ghost type Pokémon is hit by a Ghost-type move, it wouldn't work, even if it's 2x as powerful against a Normal-type, its secondary typing of ghost would make it immune to Fighting-type moves.

"If some of you are wondering, then yes, if a Pokémon is dual-typing and the attack is resisted by both types, then it'll take 4x less damage, but the opposite applies as well, a Pokémon with the dual typing of Rock and Normal will take 4x the damage from the move."

Some theories of mine would be proven correct, but I can only theorize so much, with the limited experience and information I have using my Pokémon.

If possible, I want to explore around more today on the campus and gather more information, if not, I'd just go back to the Safari Zone and attempt to catch more Pokémon. As if something inconvenient could put a halt to my plans, that would be way too much of an inconvenience.