Ayanokouji vs Alain (part 2)

"WHAT IS UP WITH EVOLUTIONS NOWADAYS? IS IT EVEN SPECIAL ANYMORE? AYANOKOUJI'S POKÉMON HONEDGE HAS EVOLVED INTO DOUBLADE! IT IS AS IF EVERY POKÉMON HAS HAD THEIR EVERSTONE REMOVED"

A/N: For context, everstone is an item that prevents a Pokemon from evolving.

Doublade looks to me with a newfound determination, I wonder if that will be enough to stop this Pupitar from getting critical strikes.

Guess it's time to find out.

"Doublade, use Iron Head."

I'd like to test the new move that Doublade has learned. Let's test the waters of my new partner.

Doublade would surround his body with an adjacent white/grayish light, I wouldn't call it an Iron Head attack, as I wouldn't know what part of Doublade is his head, rather to put it simply, the blades are glowing, Iron Blade would be more fitting.

I should stop thinking about rather unimportant facts and focus on the battle.

"Pupitar, launch yourself in the air with Dark Pulse to dodge the attack."

The Pupitar would send a ripple like Dark Pulse attack, that attacks everything surrounding Pupitar, while using the recoil of it to launch itself into the air, quite the fascinating solution.

"Doublade, keep up with Pupitar by using Shadow Sneak to get to Pupitar's shadow and then complete the Iron Head attack."

"Pupitar, launch yourself away from Doublade again with Dark Pulse!" commanded Alain.

Pupitar would try to charge up a Dark Pulse, but the Pupitar isn't a machine gun and can't simply just launch another Dark Pulse, which would be its downfall.

"Don't let it escape, land the attack!" I commanded, my tone of voice not missing a single octave.

Doublade was just in time as it landed the attack, sparks would be seen when the two Pokémon collided, looks like luck is on my side now, huh.

Pupitar would be sent flying by the Iron Head, the force of the attack would seem to send the Pupitar into the stands, but the stands were covered up by an invincible barrier, like an indestructible pane of glass.

No visible dent would be seen, but the Pupitar would fall in a way that it didn't even try to cushion its own fall.

Meaning that it probably fainted.

"Pupitar, return," said Alain.

"Looks like you won't be able to take your hot streak to the casinos, huh." I said to Alain.

"Well, it seems like I'm no Hakari Kinji."

I've got no idea who that fellow is.

"Well if my hot streak ends, I'll just start it anew, Malamar, I need your assistance!" said Alain as he'd send out his next Pokémon.

Out of the Poké ball would come out a Pokémon that seems like some sort of squid experiment gone wrong.