Chapter 6

In the evening,
The venue was beautifully decorated, making it one of the best locations for reception parties.

In Rajput Haveli, everyone was ready to leave for the venue except Ayansh and Radhi. Yash and Visha had already left the haveli.

(Author: Na Jane itna late kyu hote hai 😅 har baar)

"Go and call Ayansh and his wife fast. We are getting late," Vrinda instructed a servant.

The servant went to Ayansh and Radhi's room and knocked on the door.

Ayansh was sitting on the bed, scrolling through Insta on his phone. He heard a knock and looked at the servant standing at the door.

 He heard a knock and looked at the servant standing at the door

(Ayansh's look)

"

Come in," Ayansh said.

"Ayansh baba, Badi Rani called you, and Choti Bahu Rani downstairs," the servant said while bowing her head.

"Told Maa that we will be late. They can go," Ayansh said.

"Ji, Ayansh baba," the servant said and went downstairs to inform.

Ayansh got up from his bed and walked towards the changing room attached to their room.

"Yaar, kab bahar aaogi? Chaar ghante se taiyaar ho Rahi ho ab to aa jao," Ayansh said impatiently.

(When will you come out? You have been getting ready for four hours. Come now.)

"

Coming," Radhi said from inside.

"You have been saying this for the last fou...r," Ayansh was about to finish his statement when the door opened, and Radhi came out.

r," Ayansh was about to finish his statement when the door opened, and Radhi came out

(Radhi's look)

Seeing the beauty of Radhi, Ayansh got lost in her.

"Shut your mouth; it's touching the ground," Radhi said to him.