Chapter 10

"Then," Ayansh said, looking towards her pink lips as he sought her consent.

Radhi closed her eyes, giving him her approval.

Ayansh then slowly moved closer to her lips but stopped.

Radhi opened her eyes, feeling nothing, only to see Ayansh giving her a teasing smile.

Realizing she got trapped in her own game, Radhi shouted, "Ayansh... you."

"Yes, babe, me," Ayansh said, laughing loudly.

"Babe, my foot," Radhi retorted, pushing him aside.

She attempted to get up from the bed, but Ayansh held her wrist, pulling her closer, and said, "Tumhe kya laga tha mujhe bewakoof banane itna ashan hai, toh aap galat hai mohtarma"

("Did you think it would be so easy to fool me? Then you were wrong, babe").

He released her wrist and started laughing again.

"Lagta hai tum chid gyi... koi na.. next time try karna," Ayansh said, controlling his laughter.

("Looks like you've spilled some water... try it next time.")

This angered Radhi even more. She picked up her pillow and threw it at him.

Ayansh got a direct hit on his handsome face, causing him to stop laughing.

"Hey, kahi bhi maar lo, but face pe nahi," Ayansh said in warning.

(Hey, hit anywhere but not on the face)

But Radhi didn't heed him and struck his face again with another pillow.

In retaliation, he grabbed his pillow and launched it back at her.

They began a playful pillow fight, acting like small children.

Eventually, realizing she couldn't win, Radhi resorted to kicking him off the bed. Ayansh fell to the floor, screaming in pain.

"You, Radhi, this is not fair! You can't use your legs during a pillow fight," Ayansh exclaimed in frustration.

"Sorry, sorry, it was a mistake," Radhi said, hiding her smile.

"Mistake thi ye ruko Mai bhi Zara mistake kr btaun",ayansh

("There was a mistake; wait, let me also point out a mistake")

Saying this, Ayansh got up from the floor and ran towards her.

"Muze bahut neend aa rahi hai, main chali sone," Radhi said.

Without wasting any more time, Radhi picked up her pillow, laid on the bed, fully covered herself, and switched off the lights.

"Good night," Radhi said from under the covers.

"Hey, you can't sleep like this," Ayansh said, pulling her blanket.

"Just sleep now. We can continue our fight later," Radhi said from under the blanket.

*****

The next morning, Ayansh woke up to the sound of a ringing phone. In his half-sleep, he reached out to his side table, searching for his phone. With his eyes half-open, he noticed no call on his phone, but the ringing sound persisted. He realized it was coming from Radhi's side.

So, he gently shook her to wake her up from her dreamland.

""Radhi... Radhi, wake up, you have a call," Ayansh said in his sleepy voice.