Chapter 9

After both of them entered the room, Radhi expected Ayansh to scold her, but nothing of the sort happened.

"Don't you want to scold me?" Radhi asked Ayansh.

"Why would I want to scold you?" Ayansh inquired.

"I thought you would scold me for misbehaving with your mom," Radhi murmured, audible to Ayansh.

"I would have scolded you if you really did something like that to mom," Ayansh assured her.

"But what I said downstairs... believe me, I didn't..." Radhi began to explain.

Ayansh held her wrist, guided her to the bed, and made her sit. He kneeled in front of her, gently holding both her hands.

"Relax, Radhi. I'm not going to scold you," Ayansh reassured her.

"But," Radhi attempted to explain again.

"Why would I scold you unnecessarily just for defending yourself? I know how my mom is. She belongs to an orthodox family. My mom herself was very fond of dancing, but everyone discouraged her, saying girls from reputed families don't dance," Ayansh explained.

"That's the reason, but don't you think the behavior downstairs was a little harsh?" Radhi asked cautiously.

"First, let me know, Tum kabhi hostel me rahi ho?" Ayansh asked.

(First, let me know: have you ever stayed in a hostel?)

"Yeah, of course! Waise bhi tum bhul rahe ho ki main middle family se belong karti hu aur Maine Medical College se apni degree Li hai... I mean thi😅," Radhi said.

(Yes, of course! By the way, you are forgetting that I belong to a middle-class family. I mean, was😅)

"Thi matlab?" Ayansh questioned.

(I didn't get it.)

"I mean, now I'm the best cardio surgeon in Hope Hospital," Radhi said, flipping her hair.

"Okay, okay, that's good," Ayansh acknowledged.

"But how is that related?" Radhi returned to the point.

"You know, hostels me kaise seniors ragging karte hai kyunki unhe ye lagta hai ki jab humare saath hua hai to hum kyu na kare bs yahi point Lelo meri mom ke liye," Ayansh said.

You know how seniors do ragging in hostels because they think that if it has happened to them, then why can't we do it? (That's what's the problem with my mom.)

"Oo, acha," Radhi said.

"Come on, it's time to sleep, and tomorrow you have to go for surgery too," Ayansh said, getting up from the floor and going to change his clothes in the changing room.

Radhi also went to change into her light-night suit. When she returned, she found Ayansh scrolling through his Instagram on the bed.

Hearing the gate opening, Ayansh looked towards it and kept looking at her.

(Her look)

Seeing Ayansh looking at her, an idea came to Radhi's mind. She went to the bed, laid down closer to him, and Ayansh gulped seeing her so close.

"Actually, Ayan mujhe na tum," Radhi said in her seductive tone, placing her index finger close to his chest.

"Tumhe mai..." Ayansh said, holding her wrist.

"Kaash tum mujhe pehle Milne chahiye the," Radhi said in a seductive tone, making eye contact with him.

(I wish I had met you earlier.)

Ayansh took a firm hold of her waist with his hands and pulled her closer.

"Abhi bhi deri nahi hui hai tum kaho toh..." Ayansh said in his husky voice, looking towards her pink lips.

(It's not too late yet; you say so.)

"Hey Bhagwan! Mai toh mazak kar Rahi thi, isne toh mujhe serious le liya... But koi nahi Radhi Singhania kabhi apne kadam piche nahi lete aur Aaj bhi nahi legi," Radhi mocked herself in her mind.

(Oh God! I was just kidding, but he took me seriously. But no, I will not step back; Radhi Singhania never takes a step back and will not take it even today.

"Main kahu toh..." Radhi said in her deep, seductive voice.

("I say so...")

"Tell me once that you want to be with me, then I will never let you go away from me," Ayansh said in a seductive tone.

"Really?" Radhi asked him.

"You don't trust me?" Ayansh questioned.

"I trust you," Radhi replied.

Hearing this, Ayansh flipped her so that Radhi was now below him.

"Then," Ayansh said, looking towards her pink lips as he was asking her consent.

Radhi closed her eyes, giving him her consent.

Ayansh now slowly moved closer to her lips.

To be continued

Thank you so much for reading. Please vote and comment with your views on this chapter ☺️