Chapter 18

In Rayansh's Room,

Radhi was sitting beside Aayansh on the bed, and he was lying down. Concerned, she asked him, "Kuch zyada dard ho raha kya?"

(Is the pain getting too intense)

Aayansh, pretending not to be affected, replied, "Dard... vo bhi mujhe... nahi, mujhe koi dard nahi ho raha."

(No, I'm not feeling any pain)

Observing his pretense, Radhi, without saying anything, moved closer, checked his forehead, and asked, "Bukhar to nahi hai... fir."

(No fever, then what's wrong?)

Aayansh, noticing Radhi's actions, questioned, Kya ho gaya tum, yu mera matha chu kya check kar rahi ho?"

Ignoring his question, Radhi looked at him once and then extended her hand forward.

As Aayansh saw her hand approaching, he grabbed it and said, "Oh...ek minute... Radhi itni jaldi bhi kya hai... koi aur din hota to main iske liye mana nahi karta, par... Aaj to tumne mere junior ko hurt kar rakha hai... aise mein kaise... aur jis takat ke saath tumne mujhe kick kiya hai... iske mujhe nahi lagta hum parents ban bhi payenge."

(Oh... wait a minute... Radhi, what was the rush? If it were any other day, I wouldn't have refused, but today, you hurt my junior... how could I... and with the force you kicked me, I didn't think we could even be parents.)

Radhi, hearing Aayansh's words, widened her eyes in astonishment. She freed her hand from Aayansh's grip, stood up from the bed, and said with a slight stammer, "Ye kya bakwas kiye ja rahe ho... aur tumse ye kisne kaha ki main tumhare saath... kisne kaha ki... main tumhare bache ki maa banna chahti hoon?"

(What nonsense was being talked about... and who told you that I wanted to be the mother of your child?)

"Why don't you want to become the mother of my child?" Aayansh said to her as she finished speaking.

""Tumhare dimag mein ye sab baatein kahan se rahi hai... aur tumhe aisa kyun laga ki main...",Radhi, annoyed by Aayansh's words, said.

(Where did all these thoughts come from in your mind... and why did you think that I..)

"Oh, you were the one who initiated it," Aayansh said.

"I was just checking if you were lying or not," Radhi told Aayansh.

"So, would you check by touching?" Aayansh asked her.

""Uff... tum kaisi baatein kiye ja rahe ho... of course... karna padega jab tum nahi btaoge to mujhe to aise hi karna padega na", Radhi explained to him.

(Uff... what kind of things are you saying... of course... I'll have to do it when you won't tell, then I'll have to do it anyway)

Aayansh, after listening to Radhi's entire conversation, now smiling and playfully, said, "Why are you twisting the conversation so much... tell the truth... admit that you want to see."

Listening to Aayansh, Radhi's eyes widen, and she thinks to herself, "Hey Bhagwan, kahin ye aur Shivi Kumbh ke mele mein bichde hue bhai behen to nahi, inki harkate aur baaton se to yahi lagta hai."

"If you want, I can adjust. I'm not in that much pain," Aayansh said to Radhi.

Listening to Aayansh, Radhi, standing near the bed, bent slightly, placed her hand on his mouth, and said, "That's enough now... I don't want to check anymore."

Radhi then removed her hand from his mouth, avoiding eye contact, and continued, "I was just checking as part of being a doctor."

"Are you a urologist?" Aayansh asked Radhi.