Chapter 12

Yash, tightly gripping Radhi's arm, sneered, "Surprised to see me, Radhi?"

Taken aback, Radhi stammered, "Yash, let go of me! What is this about?"

Yash, eyes filled with accusation, hissed, "You thought you could escape the past, Radhi? But I know the truth. You married Ayansh to seek revenge for our failed relationship."

Incredulous, Radhi responded, "Yash, you're mistaken. Ayansh and I love each other. There's no revenge here."

"I know you very well, Radhi," Yash said, cutting Radhi off.

Anger rising, Radhi retorted, "This is absurd! You need to understand, Yash. Ayansh and I are building a life together, and your interference won't change that."

Tightening his grip, Yash accused, "You played innocent, but I know your games. You broke my heart, and now you're manipulating Ayansh."

"Why would I manipulate Ayansh? The truth is, I genuinely love Ayansh," Radhi affirmed.

"Oh, now I understand you were playing a double game with me. You had already ensnared both Ayansh and me in your web to enter this house. And when I refused to marry you, you went ahead and married Ayansh," Yash accused.

Yash's words fueled Radhi's anger. She pushed him away, delivering a resounding slap, and said, "Enough! I won't listen to any more of your self-centered talk. I'm not one of those ex-lovers who blindly follow your every word."

Grabbing Yash by the collar, she continued, "I can do anything, but I won't cheat. And if you can't remember, let me remind you. I was ready to marry you long ago, but you chose to play the obedient son and marry Visha without a word. Now you question my integrity?"

Yash, holding her hand, tried to explain, "Radhi, I married Visha because of my father's insistence."

"I don't care why you married Visha," Radhi interrupted. "Tell the truth or not, it doesn't matter to me. I was prepared to marry you, but now I don't want you. I wish you had stood up for us in front of your dad earlier. But now, I don't need you."

With that, Radhi removed Yash's hand from her grip and walked away, leaving him standing alone.

Yash, left bewildered and regretful, watched Radhi walk away. His mind raced with conflicting emotions-anger, remorse, and a sense of lost control. However, Radhi was resolute, determined to move forward without him.

Whether Radhi admitted it or not, Yash's words were having an effect on her, though not to the extent of making her forget everything and impulsively go back to him.

Radhi reached her room, closed the door with a slight push, and began pulling out clothes from her wardrobe.

With a determined stride, she headed straight for the bathroom, ready to immerse herself in the calming ritual of a shower.

The sound of running water soon echoed in the room as Radhi let the warm cascade wash away the lingering tension from the confrontation with Yash.

Each droplet seemed to cleanse not only her body but also her spirit, allowing her to find solace in the rhythm of the falling water.

In the midst of this, Ayansh's sleep was abruptly shattered by the blaring alarm set for four in the morning. Startled, he groggily fumbled to turn it off, squinting against the intrusion of the early hour.

"Ugh, Radhi, please turn off this alarm," Ayansh frustratedly mumbled in his half-asleep state.

Despite Radhi's attempts to respond, when she didn't turn off the alarm, Ayansh, in his groggy annoyance, contemplated reaching out to shake her awake. He extended his arm toward Radhi's side, intending to gently nudge her into consciousness.