Chapter 23

Radhi was speaking when suddenly the bathroom door swung open.

Aayansh stood in shorts, displaying his workout-toned body. Suddenly, he grabbed Radhi's hand and said, "Thik hai, samajh gaya. Tumhein bathroom mein change karna hai, na? Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Tum change karlo, aur main shower le lunga. Is tarah, hum samay bacha  lenge?"Saying this, he ushered Radhi into the bathroom with him.

(Alright, I get it. You want to change in the bathroom, right? I don't have any problems. You can change there, and I'll take a shower. This way, we'll save time)

Radhi, whose attention was still fixed on Aayansh's well-built physique, protested as he tried to take her with him, "Aayansh, you've already wasted enough of my time. Let go of my hand. Now that you've opened the door, just step out so I can change."

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You change, and I'll shower. We need to save time," Aayansh insisted, bringing her into the bathroom with him.

"I'm not saying anything, but you'll keep blabbering nonsense," Radhi retorted.

"No, it's not nonsense. Besides, I'm your husband. I don't have any problem with you changing in front of me," Aayansh said, pulling her closer.

However, due to the soapy water on the floor, Radhi's foot slipped, causing her to fall along with Aayansh. Now, Radhi was on top of Aayansh, and Aayansh was beneath her.

They were so close to each other that they could feel each other's heartbeats. Radhi could feel Aayansh's exposed body, and Aayansh had his arms wrapped around Radhi's waist.

Lost in each other's eyes, they both sensed that something was about to happen. Aayansh quietly prayed to God, "No, this is not the right time. No."

But it was futile. Suddenly, Radhi felt something on her lower part. At first, she didn't understand. But as soon as Radhi realized what it was, she quietly thought to herself, "What the heck is this?" She looked at Aayansh with bewildered eyes. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and her body temperature rose. However, by this time, Aayansh's condition had already deteriorated.

Aayansh's fears came true. Internally, he berated himself.

They remained in that position for a while. Radhi tried to say something, but her voice wouldn't come out. She cleared her throat and stuttered, "Aaa... Aayansh, remove your hand... from my waist."

Aayansh removed his hand from her waist. As he did so, Radhi tried to get up on top of him, but in her attempt, she ended up falling over him again.

Aayansh, seeing her struggling, said, "Stay still. Don't move so much. You're making it worse for me."

Listening to him, Radhi stopped her efforts. Aayansh then gently moved Radhi off him and placed her beside him. After that, Aayansh also stood with her.

Radhi still couldn't understand what to do in this situation, but she still tried and said to Aayansh, "It's okay, tum hi pehle bathroom istemal karo. Waise bhi tumhe abhi mujhse zyada zarurat hai".

(It's okay; you go ahead and use the bathroom. I think you need it more than I do right now)

After saying this much, she comes out of the bathroom. Because she was preoccupied with Aayansh, she didn't get wet.

Radhi

As I stepped into the bedroom, the entire scene started replaying in my mind—the events that had just unfolded.

In my own thoughts, I questioned, "What was all that just now?"

I was lost in thought when suddenly I heard my phone ringing. My attention shifted towards the phone, and I walked over to the table where it was charging. I picked up the call; it was from Shivi.

"Are you ready?" Shivi asked.

"Not really," I replied.

As soon as Shivi heard this, she exclaimed, "What do you mean you're not ready? I can't believe that Radhi, who is never late for any school, college, hospital, event, or anywhere else, is still not ready. How did this happen? I can't believe that this could even happen."

"Yes, I know I'm unusually late, but I'll be there in a bit. Let me hang up now," I said before ending the call.

I hung up the call, and when I checked the time, a lot of time had passed.

"It's okay; anyway, everyone will be late. I know them all too well; after all, we've been together for more than five years as college mates," I thought to myself.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought, "Everything seems fine, but I think I'll have to take a shower once again."

Aayansh

Here, as Radhi exits the bathroom, I look at my standing junior and say, "Couldn't you have exercised a little control? Was that the only time you had?"

"Oh God, now Radhi might feel uncomfortable around me because of this," I think to myself, feeling concerned about the potential awkwardness.

"It's okay, I'll talk to her about it later, but for now, I need to navigate through this situation," I reflect, trying to move past the current circumstance with a sense of determination.