11/26 Update: Future Directions

Hey guys! I really hope your liking chap 1, I'm dying to see some comments to know what you think!

I wanna let you know chap 2 should be coming this Wednesday, and then I plan to post one chapter each Wednesday. They will each be about ~1200-2000 words. I spent today writing bachelor party scenes (wayyyyyyyy in the future, like chapter 7 or 8 ) so I hope you're looking forward to that too! 

If you're still trying to decide is this is a story for you, I'm gonna tell you the direction it's going (no spoilers dw). This is going to be a bit of an angsty story. It focuses around Henry's and Alex's struggles with anxiety and their difficulties explaining it to each other while being very wrapped up in their chaotic pre-wedding lives. That being said, I try to keep the characters as true to cannon as possible, and also keep in mind that they are a bit older than in the book (about 5 and a half years). There's not going to be cheating or lying or betrayal because I don't see Henry and Alex ever doing that to each other (this is also not a story that gets into the struggles of self h*rm or su*cide). However, it will still deal with some heaviness, but I will try to make sure it is balanced with light funny banter and a few sexy scenes (they will not be smut, I'm sorry, but there will be foreplay). 

I have it mostly planned out but you can always leave suggestions in the comments. It's now a bit longer than originally planned at about 20 chapters and I'm still deciding how to end it. It will include the wedding and honeymoon and a bit after. I really hope you guys are in it for the long haul because I promise you it's gonna be a good one!

Also, shout out to my Beta Reader, one of my closest friends who has always supported my fanfics. Thanks for helping make this one better and fixing all the grammar!