Introduction

Hello, I'd like to warn that this story is not very detailed but follows the story line of the serie, House of the Dragon, starting from the episode "The Princess and the Queen." Thanks!

Visenya Velaryon Targaryen, first true born daughter of Ser Laenor Velaryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen, heiress to the iron throne, and princess of Dragonstone

Visenya Velaryon Targaryen, first true born daughter of Ser Laenor Velaryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen, heiress to the iron throne, and princess of Dragonstone. Visenya was a rough and complicated daughter. Rumors would surrounded her on her legitimacy often times calling her Daemon's bastard due to her mother's known affair with her uncle. She indeed considered herself Daemon's daughter until truth of her father was revealed. She was Laenor's daughter and could be seen clearly sharing her father's traits. She did not mind whom her father was, she only cared to continue in her daily duties and not be bothered. She had three half brothers born of Harwin Strong and other two half brothers born of Daemon. She also had claimed a wild dragon that she named Valor after the Spanish word for courage. Valor was a black dragon with golden scales, eyes, and flames.