Chapter One

Visenya was disciplined at a young age. Being the eldest daughter, she had responsibilities and duties to fulfill while her brothers were out training in the yard, and though they were taught the same, her brothers weren't expected as much. She was taught history, language, math, politics, and from time to time she would learn the arts of swordsmanship. Her father, Ser Laenor, taught her how to sail while her mother, Princess Rhaenyra, taught her how to ride her dragon. She kept her Velaryon and Targaryen side close and in balance though she would prefer her Targaryen side more.

She ran around the Red Keep when her last brother, Joffrey, was born. She ran to her mother's chamber when she heard the news of Joffrey's birth and was delighted to see him.

"Looks like a Strong healthy boy, mother." Visenya said to her with a sarcastic tone while smirking at her mother.

Rhaenyra only looked at her with a death stare and then got the hint to not joke around. Her mother's sworn shield and Lord Commander, Ser Harwin Strong, entered the room waiting to see Rhaenyra's newborn and smiled as he gazed upon the child.

A few moments later Rhaenyra sent Visenya out with her brothers to the Dragonpit as punishment for her joke. And so off she went following her brothers to the Dragonpit where Jacearys would be training with his dragon, Vermax.

After training, Visenya went and stood next to Aemond who seemed saddened and annoyed at being dragged there with his brother and nephews.

"Aemond, we have a surprise for you," Aegon said as he stood on the other side of him as he layed his hand over his shoulder.

While Aegon and Aemond talked, Lucaerys ran from them and into the underground of the Dragonpit with a mischievous smile. Aegon continued and with a look of pride he told Aemond how they had found a dragon for Aemond.

"You really think they found a dragon for you Aemond?" Visenya asked with a suspicious look on her face as they walked over to the entrance to the underground.

Aemond only shrugged and continued alongside his nephew, Jacaerys, and brother, Aegon, as they stood in front of entrance and few moments later, Lucaerys brought a pig with wings and tail attached to it.

"Behold, The Pink Dread," His brother and nephews shouted synchronized as they laughed and mocked Aemond until finally walked away from him.

Aemond could only stare at the pig as Visenya stood at his side looking at him with pity and sadden eyes. She could not bear to see his best friend in a sorrow state.

"C'mon, let's just go." Visenya said as she began backing away and heading towards the exit. "I'll see you back at the Red Keep." She said as she walked away.

Many things were felt and done that day. Punishment, disappointment, anger, and revelation were between them.