Chapter Eleven; A Gloomy Coronation

Rhaenyra had covered the baby corpse herself, preparing her for the funeral. Daemon and Visenya learn of the baby girl's fate and Visenya follows her stepfather to the beach where he falls to his knees grieving for his daughter. Visenya joins him in his grief and they hold on to each other crying in each others shoulder.

While in the funeral, every Targaryen, Velaryon, and person that had sided with the Blacks attended. The funeral was held in the cliff of Dragonstone and Ser Erryk arrives from Kings Landing. With his arrival he brings the crown of king Viserys.

The guards stand still and Daemon approaches him. Ser Erryk kneels down and takes the crown out of his bag and raises it to Daemon. Daemon takes the crown and stares at it while Ser Erryk swears his fealty to Rhaenyra by repeating the vows he once made when he became Rhaenyra's sworn shield.

Daemon looks back at Rhaenyra and walks towards her. When he reaches her he gently places the crown on her head and takes a step back making room to kneel down before her.

"My Queen." Daemon said softly with pride in his eyes but also with admiration. He then lowered his head with respect. His love for her was shown.

After Daemon kneeled down Rhaenyra looked to see the others who were now kneeling down. All except Rhaenys, who stood as equal.

And with so, the Dance began....