𝟸𝟺. Fighting Back

────────── ❆ ❄️ ❆ ──────────

"It's Scott, isn't it?" Toy Santa asked as he smirked down at Scott and Curtis, the two had been tied up after being caught in Santa's office by soldiers. "Yeah. What are you supposed to be?" Scott questioned the toy version of himself. "A better, stronger version of what you used to be -- with a flawless complexion, I might add," Toy Santa replied to him as soldiers led Noelle into the room. "Listen to me, I'm back now. So untie us, let my daughter and the Elves go and give me back my coat," Scott demanded the Toy Santa while glancing at his pregnant daughter who was currently tied up.

"No can do! It's Christmas Eve! I have coal to deliver and Christmas Spirit to demote," Toy Santa replied with a grin, "And I don't want those naughty kids to suffer!" Toy Santa laughed before turning to the door as toy soldiers dragged Elder Alfie inside along with Nicholas who was crying. "Oh, baby, momma's here," Noelle called out hoping to soothe her son, the boy looked over at her before looking up at Toy Santa when he approached him. "Bad Santa!" Nicholas said making Noelle gasp, she hadn't heard him speak before other than a mumbled "mama" or "papa". "That's right, baby," Noelle agreed as she glared at the Toy Santa.

"You must give up your place as the Christmas Spirit or Nicholas will suffer for it," Toy Santa threatened her, Noelle lowered her eyes as the Toy led his soldiers out of the room with Elder Alfie and Nicholas being held by soldiers, the Toy Santa had intentions to lock them up in a room. "This is all my fault. I thought I could create another Santa. My elfin pride blinded me to all reason. There's only one Santa," Curtis spoke up with a frown of disappointment on his face. "Well, I've done a pretty rotten job. I didn't check the list twice. My kid thinks I betrayed him, my daughter is tied up. I hurt the woman I love. I ruined Christmas," Scott expressed.

"You love someone?" Noelle asked with a wide smile, Scott looked over at her. "Carol Newman," Scott replied to her making her grin. "She was my principal for my last year old High School. She's an amazing woman and she'd be great for the school, Alfie and I just opened up," Noelle told him. "But you haven't failed, Dad. There's still time," Noelle continued as Charlie appeared sliding down a rope. "Charlie!" Scott and Noelle cheered with smiles. "How'd you get up here?" Scott asked his son, Charlie smiled showing a missing tooth right as the Tooth Fairy entered the room with Carol holding on to him.

"Scott! I got to fly in with the Tooth Fairy!" Carol cheered as Charlie freed Noelle from her ropes. "Are you okay?" Scott asked her. "Yeah," Carol assured him, Noelle walked over with a smile. "Brush between meals and don't forget the floss. And if anybody cares, I'm exhausted," Tooth Fairy informed them, Noelle rubbed his back with a sweet smile. "And she... has a beautiful smile," The Tooth Fairy told Scott pointing at Carol who grinned. "Thank you for everything," Scott told him. "No. Thank you. I am--" Tooth Fairy chuckled as he flew up, "--The Molarnator!" Noelle giggled before she pulled Charlie in for a hug.