Chapter 3.1: Heart of Sub Zero

The winter seems to be the greatness of both cold and beauty of its natural nature. But some things are left to be frozen yet, so quiet. If that was true, then everyone would be silent of their deepest secrets no matter how hurtful it can be. No heart deserves to be frozen in any aspect; However, no matter how frozen one turns out their is always a path of light. The real question is their a heart that should remain frozen even in the deepest and coldest temperatures?

Asia

I can't remember when was the last time, I loved and enjoyed Christmas. Every year it seemed that every holiday just became bitter and bitter. Mainly because I met a man at a young age and fell in love so quick with. I wasn't listening to my heart at the time when it was trying to speak to me. Instead, I was denying things to myself; Falling for a man who had money, older and yet so mature he wasn't that man he was all this time.

It had been eight years since Asia was in a relationship ever since college, she had not been herself after what she went through and the sacrifices she made for falling in love. Some days she has a talk with her friends on how much she regretted on dropping out of a college just for a man she relied on to take care of her and fell in love with. Now, she is a secretary for a bank who attends rich and wealthy clients with rude attitudes.

Christmas was around the corner, this year Asia's mother decided to invite everyone all family and friends that are all close to her. During the setting of the house and her mother being astounded on how things turning out; However, Asia bumps into Darnell who was a past love of hers and now just a mutual acquaintance of a reminder pure hateful moments.

Darnell

I don't even know where to start; I can say one thing she is one beautiful black lady. Many men would do anything to be with her. But one question on my mind is why hasn't she moved on? She's not getting any younger and she's thirty. I can say one thing she's got one curvy, slim waisted and caramel skin tone with braids that I enjoyed making love with.

As Asia and Darnell stare at each other, having flash backs on how much they remembered one another; They couldn't help it but relive in their own minds how great their sex was, going back ten years ago.

Asia

Oh lord have mercy, was he amazing in bed. Just thinking of his dark skin, short hair with curls and very slim body of his, made me cum. When his hands touch my body I was in heaven feeling those big hands of his, with warm oil just rubbing my body and feeling the sweet sensation all over my body just rose me for an ever lasting eruption. Just brought me back when we first had sex.

Darnell kisses Asia passionately rubbing her curvy body through her violet long lace up dress with ruffles and him wearing a charcoal suit with stripes and violet tie and pocket square to match her dress. After a romantic dinner going back to his apartment just speaking very little how the evening was going. They had some Italian Merlot wine he had in his place. Amazed with his choice of wine she decided to drink and pleasure Darnell for a blissful evening.

As the two exchange words on how one looks, they decided to drink the entire bottle together and exchange turns undressing one another.

Darnell sits on the couch with his erected penis sticking up for Asia after a pleasurable oral. Asia decides to turn around in her heels doing a reverse cowgirl position feeling every inch of his penis inside her vagina. Giving him the desirable pleasure she's been wanting to give him, she gives him a great view of her assets.

Darnell

Just watching bounce up and down reversely was just enough for me just wanted her more and more. I tell you I was more afraid if she was going to make me surrender to her that night because this lady was very ready and I was too.

turning in the same position just in a doggy style position he thrusts her so deeply; She doesn't bother keeping count how many times this man had her ejaculate. Feeling his penis fill up the walls of her vagina she was enjoying him every moment without interruption hearing her moan "OH MY....YES.....AHHHH MY GOD."

Asia

Yes I did say that out loud and I am not ashamed of it. It went from a oily massage to some deep and wild sex that I was so craving to have. I was just glad to have him for my first sex it turned to out to be kinky and sensational. Mmmm does he know how to use that dick of his; Glad he used it on me.

Making Asia clap so much reversely; She turns toward him backwards cupping his face for a passionate kiss. Turning her around gently and slowly letting his penis slip out of her vagina.

During the kiss, she strokes him of his neck and penis making him very hard at a rapid pace. The head of his penis erects upwards greatly. Picking her up by her legs and putting his penis back into her vagina; Thrusting deeply and rapidly mid air.
As he feels every bit of her vagina and hitting her cervix that is considered to be unimaginable.

So where are they now? Here staring at one another flustered not knowing what to say aside just harsh words after finishing the decoration's at Asia's mother's house.

Asia says Darnell "I can't believe you even arrived." Darnell responds "I didn't arrive for you, I came for your mother who reached out to me."

Angry at one another, Darnell decided to leave to avoid controversy and not wanting to fight in front of Asia's mother.

Asia being disappointed of seeing him and her mother speaking out her actions. They had a very long talk on how they felt for one another. Asia realizing on how wrong she was to leave Darnell around this time, for the man she was in love with who left her for another woman. The trade she did for having a cold felt winter did not go so well all these years; She grew colder within herself of the mistake she made.

Driving to Darnell's place at a very high velocity, every snow flake reminded her of the great times they both shared with one another. Going to college together, studying, coffee dates, going to concerts and beautiful evenings they had.

Arriving at his apartment renewed and restored then what she remembered; She runs in and gets on the elevator, knocking on his door as if her life depended on it. Their was no answer.

Walking away tearing up with regrets, she just couldn't help but say it was her fault for breaking the heart of a man who loved her so much, leaving slowly all of sudden he opens the door in Flannel Pajama pants in grey and black. He is shocked to see her with tears in her eyes and snow flakes in her hair, he couldn't of helped but to let her in.

Asia starts off by wiping her tears and saying "I made one big mistake and it's something that has haunted me every year around this time; I just want to say I am very sorry for hurting you and leaving behind a beautiful man that I don't deserve but even if you don't accept my apology, I will accept what you have to say."

Crying just as she is about to walk out, Darnell grabs her hand and says "I will accept with an open heart because I don't want you to feel hurt, I want you to feel forgiveness from my heart." Giving him a smile of joy, he wipes her tears and kisses her lips.

As they kiss, Darnell takes Asia's clothes off without word and Asia takes off Darnell's Flannel Pajama pants off. He picks her up by her legs and tumbles with her in his bed, rubbing one another and blending themselves with their moist skins.

Darnell kisses Asia's neck. Asia whispers "Darnell....I really missed you and loved you all this time."

A sexy conclusion....

Merry Christmas to all you sexy readers