Chapter 17: Serendipitous of a Single Mom

Being a single mom does have its challenges, most times it's the downs they experience but the ups are when their kids are happy and appreciate them every bit.  That's when success is met for those beautiful moms. They work hard and do what they can to put food on the table, bless you ladies every bit of what you do; However, what if things happen unexpectedly without thinking ?  is it luck? A coincidence? or a sign ? 

                Running her hands down his beard, she stares at him, seeing the lust for her through his eyes and admiring his smooth bald head. Monique asks "Is there a script?"

              Julio responds "None at all just being with you on this beautiful night," running his hands down her hips. 

             Monique asks "You don't mind my age of forty and my fatty figure?" 

             Julio chuckles "You're not much off me, I am thirty remember? Your not fat just curvy I am not complaining mi amor"

              Kissing Julio of his response she says "Mmmm papi your other hand loves the other side of my hips"  

              Julio smiles "Um that wasn't my other hand it's my...." Monique looks down intrigued by his erection through his jeans, french kissing him as she climbs on top of him, Julio lifts her dress up, arching herself in her g string.

Monique

              Oh my, at first I acted like a total bitch. I guess because when he had bought those cookies and Hersey's chocolate bars at the cash register for my son and his daughter. I was just too stressed to appreciate an act of good will. Not many men would do such a thing, not without something in return. I mean, I used to be a stripper and now a Pole Fitness Instructor, I guess assumed he was a big shot with his suit and tie as a first impression provided he's an executive for a company. Seeing my son's facial he knew I was wrong to react that way about him, very unappreciative.

               Taking his shirt off, she runs her hand down his upper body down to his abs, standing up as she unbuckles his belt, giving him oral as she slips his jeans down the floor. Moaning as he watches her he asks "why don't we head to your bedroom bella?" Standing up to give him a kiss she says "Sounds like an idea chulo" Staring at him she slips her long sleeves of her short dress downwards along with her g string as she turns around bending over, walking naked in her heels towards the bedroom as he follows. 

Julio

                She surprised me after grocery shopping apologizing for how she acted with me but my daughter gives me words of encouragement, so I thought I would get to know her. Thankfully she was parked right beside me. Finding out she was a formal stripper really caught my attention and made me understand how many guys tried to pork her, I didn't want to treat her that way. She has a wonderful Colombian accent and beautiful looks that I can't resist. I thought I had no chance at first for being half Canadian and half Argentinian, I don't even have an accent just a bald smooth head or maybe my younger age caught her attention.  

                Turning around, falling on her back on the side of the bed, she opens her legs up widely with a smile saying "I am amazed you didn't ask me to pole dance in the living room papi."  He responds "I noticed but I'd rather make love to you like a man."  Sliding his dick in her wet pussy, he thrusts towards her, having one leg on his shoulder and the other around his waist. Penetrating her up to her cervix, moaning so much feeling every inch of him in her.

Monique 

                 Oh my God, I really moan so much. I didn't realize how long it's been for me but I am very impressed with his youthful looks, body and his penis definitely. Never felt an eruption like this before It feels like the first time to get an orgasm this great. Good thing my son isn't home and at his Abuela's house. I wonder how much energy he's got left for me ?

               Doing a cowgirl position she moaned even louder, watching his dick go in and out her pussy. Increasing his pace, he makes his clap sounds even louder holding her waist firmly. Grinding against him she moans as she asks "how's your view?" staring at her as he sits up and says "Such wonderful assets." Grinding even harder, she feels his dick contract immensely in her pussy, letting out another orgasm.

Julio

             Wow this lady has so much energy and I love it, better than the other women I have been with in life. I know my daughter would be asking me "What were those noises daddy?" Luckily she's at my sister's house tonight. Need to be prepared in case this beautiful lady needed to be fucked. I know age takes a toll for many women but this one is different I see myself being with her and I am hoping I can be her man for many ages.

             Climbing on top of her as he stands on his arms, he reaches down to kiss her, sliding his dick back inside her pussy as she moans "Ay papi..mas" staring at him he gives thrusts like the motion of a jackhammer making her bed shake. Flexing his body as he thrusts her and staring at her, as her eyes close for enjoyment, feeling every bit of him inside her.

             Moaning together, Monique gets another orgasm having Julio cum inside her pussy, staring one another eye to eye. Feeling his warm cum in her pussy, smiling at him she gives a warm kiss. Monique rubs his sweat all over his muscular body up to his head without breaking eye contact. Letting out a gentle sigh she says "I felt you cum so well mi amor" Giving her a kiss he responds "I did get a vasectomy after having my daughter, my sperms are too strong." 

             Pulling the sheets over them she responds "Aww I would be glad to have a baby with you." He chuckles "I would love to give you babies for sure." Snuggling next to each other and closing their eyes he says "My ex didn't want my daughter instead left me with her." Monique says "I am sorry to hear that papi, mine did the same." Kissing her forehead he says "I really want to be with you Monique you have brought joy in my life again and I want you to be with me."  Weeping of what he said, she was lost for words.

              As Monique sits up and as Julio sits up with her he says "I would be honored to treat your son like mine and my daughter having a bond with you." Staring at him as she wipes her tears she nods her head up and down saying "I have only known you for a week but I feel a great love with you and I don't want to let that go." Kissing each other, as they entangle together, they let the night be as is, without saying a word or any doubts.... 

Most single moms often experience a bad past or a traumatic experience in which is reminded; However, when we least expect it or have a fortune discovery it's a Serendipitous of a Single Mom

Happy Mother's Day