Chapter 14.3 When Curves Meats Challenge

They say a climatic moment is now or never, yet nothing in this world is easy ever if it hurts the things we love. It's all based on a choice whether we regret or what we go with. Flowers can replace many words of our actions, money can buy so much of what we wear or own, but love is eternal that is why they call it the greatest gift of all in this beautiful life; We just don't realize to we lose it.

Clara

              God damn even his penis still looks erected after having great sex with him; But I won't lie the head of his dick did filled up my pussy so well. Having a hot shower with him was just an amazing sight; As much as he wanted more of me, my vagina needed to heal due to his adjustment. So, I gave him pleasurable oral instead hope he didn't mind. Just loved his big hands all over my curvy body; Even while soaping me up.I haven't felt this great in awhile and he feels way better then my exes combined together. 

               As Daan walks out of the shower and Clara takes one last glance at his naked wet body heading back to the bedroom; She realizes she may have met her match. While showering and running her hands down her body. Her mind just recaptures the lustful and wonderful sex they had with one another. She was just speechless but in her heart she's not sure if she can be in love with him.

Daan

            Whoa....where this Sex Goddess come from? I knew she was a wild lady but this wild lady is just amazing. I was amazed she handle me very well and she didn't runaway. One thing is for sure she's got this phenomenal energy I would love to have everyday and it would be nice to have a nurse twenty four hours a day.

           Making her way back in the bedroom after her shower; Daan kindly lifts the sheets up for Clara, getting in bed gazing at his eyes, giving him a kiss good night. As she lays her head on his chest they both fall asleep together.

           During the middle of the night Clara distances herself from him saying to herself "I can't do this, I have to tell him," as she closes her eyes tearing up .

           As the morning sun rises, the radiance of the sun shines around the neighborhood waking up the grass, the flowers and fills up every open window with light. Clara slept in a little longer than normal; Not realizing what time it was, she woke up stunned looking at the time. As she tries get her clothes from the laundry; She spots Daan in the dining room having eggs with bacon and coffee ready for her on the table.

           Clara smiles but stops Daan for what she needs to tell him. As Daan looks at her abit serious he asks "What is it Clara?" Clara is sad for what she says "I can't...just can't be with you." Daan says "Oh.....well I thought about everything we did which meant something Clara?" 

            Clara responds "It did I just never had anything like this before, I never truly experience this love that you're offering me, I am not girlfriend material and I don't think it could ever be. I am not the one for you Daan...I am truly sorry."

             Crying as she grabs her clothes from the laundry room and putting them rapidly, she walks out of his place without saying goodbye telling him not to follow her.

             Turning on the ignition of her car, she speeds out of the driveway and drives off. Watching her rear view mirror seeing Daan as she cries saying "I am so sorry."

             Devastated with Clara, he pours himself a shot of whiskey taking his mind off her and starts to drink; Realizing all this time it was a waste. Immediately putting on his boxing gloves he begins to punch his boxing bag with anger.