Chapter 3.3: Heart of Sub Zero

They say a heart is supposed to have a proper blood way of life; But if that heart was harmed and tortured for years it would remain broken. Ice is thicker than water, when a heart has fallen from it's flow, it's still awaits a beat. Beauty exists both inside and out in oneself; However, even shattered pieces can be put back together, but how is it possible?

As the holidays go by and counting down the days to the new year, the snow leaves the neighbourhood with an ever lasting white glow. With the shine of ice being reflected from the sun. The neighbours shoveling and plowing their driveways with happy faces and everyone throwing snow at one another for fun, Christmas couldn't have been more perfect for Asia.

Asia

It has been so long since I enjoyed Christmas and coming back home from the big city has just never been any sweeter. But most of all seeing Darnell is my reason I have returned and to find myself again. I won't lie spending time with him made me realize what I was truly missing. 

As Darnell helps Asia, having on their winter beanies, scarves and coats, they shovel her mother's driveway like there was no tomorrow; For Darnell spending the night at her mother's house. They look at each other with consistent smiles and jokingly non stop as they work to shovel the snow off the driveway.

Asia says "Still in great shape after all these years I see." 

Darnell responds "Well if I am going to get old might as well stay in shape to enjoy some loving." 

Asia chuckles looking at him "I am not trying to kick you out mister." 

Darnell says "I was only over for those cookies, the sleepover wasn't planned." Smiling back at her

Darnell

If it wasn't for the heavy snow fall of last night I would have gone home for sure. But Asia coming back to town, at first I wasn't even interested to see her, but I can't hate her; Despite leaving me for another man. Rekindling with her helped me forgive her and myself. Probably one of the greatest things I have done in my life. I just hope her Grandma didn't hear us last night.

Back in the house, Grandma was in the kitchen having her morning coffee as she was still shaking, of last night saying to herself "Oh Lord, Why did I have to hear such noises?"

As Asia's Mother walks in she asks "Mom are you alright?" Grandma immediately responds "Do I look like I got sleep?" Mom chuckles "Well they are not kids anymore." Sarcastically Grandma says "They should've made an igloo outside as well....sweet Jesus." Grandma pours whiskey in her coffee to calm herself.

Finishing shoveling the driveway Asia and Darnell celebrate with a warm hug and kiss for each other; However, Darnell had something to tell Asia. Darnell nervously tells Asia "I am sorry, I can't do this Asia." 

Asia says "Why are you saying this Darnell?" 

Darnell says "I just wanted to forgive what's happened from the past because I love you, I decided on a different turn so I am leaving town." 

Asia responds "I understand and it's your life I will respect...thank you for forgiving me." 

As Darnell grabs her hand gently and kisses her forehead, he walks away and gets in his car driving off looking at her one last time. Asia looks at him with tears in her eyes waving at him.

For the last couple of hours being new year, Darnell decides to get dressed up to be leaving his apartment for a jazz club downtown. Having thoughts of what he had said to Asia a couple days ago. Putting on his tie and just ready to leave his apartment his cell phone rings, getting a call from Asia.

Answering his cell phone in a civil manner, they have a conversation of their plans of the countdown towards midnight. Asking him if he has anyone ? He responds honestly to her. 

Asia says "Well I know you have made your decision, but at least give me one last night before the new year?"  

Darnell says "And I thought you would be hating me after what I said." 

Asia responds "There is no hate for you telling the truth, just the love I have always had."

As Darnell is about to leave, he opens the door and sees Asia infront his doorstep, wearing a black long dress with make up, completing her sentence "For you."

As Darnell looks amazingly surprised he invites her in, approaching each other, he gives her a soft kiss. 

Darnell says "you have always been great at making an entrance, but I won't change my mind Asia." 

Asia responds "Well let's end things the right way then."

Kissing each other passionately, Asia takes his coat and shirt off kissing his upper body, as Darnell unzips the back of her dress letting it fall on the floor. Asia takes Darnell's pants off along with is boxers exposing his erected penis infront of her. As Darnell takes off her bra and thong off he picks her up taking her to his bed.

Laying her down politely, he kisses her up by her hips, Asia lets out a giggle of enjoyment. He grabs legs and spreads them wide licking her clitoris rapidly with his tongue. Asia lets out a moan, pinching her nipples as she enjoys him sticking his tongue deeply in her vagina.

Crawling on top of her, she immediately pushes him over on his back. Giving him a pleasurable oral starting off by licking the head of his penis. Bobbing his penis up and down Darnell lets out a moan enjoying her.

Straddling on top of him she slips in his penis deeply, feeling every inch of him. Looking at him as she picks up the pace at rapid rate in an up and down motion almost having his penis slipping out. Holding her firmly, he feels her cervix giving her a big orgasm, making her moan loudly.

Leaning on top of her, with her legs on his shoulders. He puts his penis back in her vagina penetrating her deeply. As he thrusts her, he picks up pace ever so rapidly just not wanting to stop and hearing nothing but clapping sounds. Asia tilts her body up, scratching his chest down to his abs as she gets dominated by his stamina, letting out a moan of satisfaction of getting a bigger orgasm.

As Darnell satisfies Asia of the multiple orgasms he ejaculates on Asia's naval to her belly button with a load of his sperm. As Asia watches she moans and strokes his penis of every last drop on to her.

Looking at one another in the eyes, serious yet sad. Darnell gives Asia a choice to stay for the night or can leave if she pleases. Asia responds "I will stay, even if it's our last night." 

Getting comfortable with him cuddling right behind her; They look out his window and stare at the fireworks as they explode into the sky. Wishing one another happy new year. Kissing each other, Darnell looks at her asking "Will you forgive me of my decision?" 

Asia responds "I do, and I will always wish you the best."

Many don't often understand the true meaning of forgiveness; No matter how much damage one has done always forgive from the heart, there will always be a remedy to melt a heart of sub zero

Happy New Year, Fuck 2023, Hello 2024