Chapter 7: Off The Camera

Meet Alexa all her life was criticized for her weight and figure during her high school years; She would even be cyber bullied as well which made her go through emotional depression.  After high school she wanted to prove them wrong, what she is made of her natural caramel complexion, kinky curly hair and marvelous height. When she started posting on Instagram of her photo shoots she was recognized and went viral, many agents wanted her and her photos shots spoke louder than words. The day she got contracted, she had dominated the modelling industry; Being on the cover of every magazine including Sports Illustrated and Maxim. Being captivating by her curvaceous figure in various ways; Everything was just a reality to her thinking she could never make it; unfortunately, she proved all those bullies and haters wrong. Lets hear what she has to say.

Alexa

It feels amazing to be standing here and inspiring other women in the world to have confidence. Money may have certain happiness and advantages but one thing I did lack is love. I maybe a pretty face but I have been single far too long and I remained single even at the age of twenty five years old until I met Mathis my photographer.

When the day came of terminating her old photographer being emotionally abusive and discouraging was the day she felt relieved. One day she gets phone call of an individual asking about the ad on the paper asking if she needed a photographer, she was just astounded by his deep sexy voice how could she not say no to meet up with him. 

Alexa

On that day, his presence of his blonde hair, pale skin with blue eyes being six foot three and two hundred pounds with a very built figure and flat stomach. His presence left me mesmerized with my mouth wide open. 

During the interview, he answered every question very flawlessly not leaving her concluding him at all, she even asked his age. Thirty-five and no grey hair seems like he's doing something right with his health, it was like she was having a conversation with a man she had known all her life so she made her decision to hire him. She wasn't sure if she had made the right decision or because he was only three inches taller than her. 

As the days went by she grew more and more comfortable working with him; His words and encouragement just brought more boost of enlightenment within in her, She did not have the words to describe the feeling, maybe he was reading her mind. What ever he was doing, it was working. He even brought her coffee and made her laugh before her photo shoots.

Mathis

I must admit seeing her gorgeous smile and body made me realize how lucky I am to work with a beautiful lady, not often I bump into ones that are as tall as me but I do admire such a curvaceous figure, its rare.

One day she caught him skimming through some of my photos being topless in her bikinis and half naked in my jeans he asked if she would do photo shoots in the nude. She didn't know what to say because it had left her with scarred memories of her last photographer. He encouraged her without being pushy because he believed she has a beautiful body and sounded mature about it. She thought about it; maybe he just wanted to see her naked body but it didn't take long for her to make her decision and said yes to him.

Alexa

Me be naked ? hmmm someone was definitely reading my mind or maybe he just wants to see me naked with my moist chocolate skin?  Either way he's very sweet but I also feel my hormones ticking so much, I am so blushing now hehe...

The next day he prepared for the photo shoot at his place having a bright room with palm leaves. She walked in just wearing a black silk robe he just wanted her to blend into them. Thinking it was ironic at first, so she went with his idea. Letting her robe drop on the floor started to blend with the palm leaves all over her naked body.

Mathis

As I took photos of her blending with the palm leaves all over her naked body. I couldn't stop wondering about her. How could this beautiful woman have been mistreated so wrongfully. The palm leaves around her, bursted with excitement and her body just moving seductively. Letting me take photos of her in places thought I would never imagine but did she let me.

              After finishing, he scrolled through the camera showing her poses and she was shocked at how beautiful she really was. She was a natural all this time and it's something no one can take away from her. She had a wide smile on her face, thanking him so much. She puts her black robe on very slowly, as locked her eyes on him without blinking. Walking out of the room as she sways her hips at him.

Just as he was thinking she was going to leave she walked back looking at him lustfully saying him "I forgot to thank you Mathis."

She walks toward him kissing his lips, unbuttoning his shirt off, he stands up letting his shirt fall off, kissing her deeply in return. She then take his pants off along with his belt and he removes her robe off letting it fall onto the floor not wasting time. 

He cruises south licking her as he lays her on the table pushing down his keyboard and office accessories on the floor, she moans so much with her eyes closed; Enjoying his tongue on her clitoris. 

He stands up watching her spread her legs wide, letting him put his bulky penis in her vagina feeling her wetness inside of her, he locks eyes on to her, with every thrust he gives her. She moans so loud by every deep thrust he gives, feeling her cervix immensely. Feeling every orgasm by his penis while being in her.

He slows down his thrusts and kisses her lips deeply she gasps for air asking him "Where have you been?"

He responds "from the other side of the world"

Smiling as she sits up not breaking eye contact she says"I felt you stretch me so much"

As she watches him stand up admiring his pale muscular body, she tells him, she just doesn't want to leave. He asks her politely "Round 2 beautiful?" and she looks at him catching her breathe; She nods her head with a smile. He then picks her up in his strong arms, carrying her to the bedroom, looking at her brown eyes, and not wanting to break eye contact.

Every flash leads to a spark, a great sensation leaves a mark, there will always  be something missing, the clock will be ticking, love doesn't deserve daily drama, let the senses ignite off the camera...