Tales of the Mature Elegance

The evolution of women has evolved in many ways; However, the captivation of women through a man's heart has always been proven from time to time again. It seems there are no restraints in the category of age. There have been many names for these gorgeous women as they age but what is the proper word for these women? Neither Doctors, Sex Therapists, or Counselors don't even have the proper descriptions to define them. Lets discuss that.

Silver haired beauty, this is an obvious one but when revealed it shows an ever lasting glow of a woman's natural beauty. The confidence of herself and revealing herself captivating the eyes of men in many ways. Leaving men curious for that lady.

Goddesses, now that's a term not frequently used for a woman's age but has no question. Women have been through experiences of love some of which can be unforgettable or even tragic. But what they explore of their years of their youth leads to many accomplishments which leads them to what they are as they age. That's how they inherit the earth.

Cougars, that's something often heard of a woman being ten years or more of a man's age. Even man is willing to explore such beauty from a stare of their good looks, attractive figure, or explore a great sensuality that is considered to be breathless. Once experience even man keeps running back for more. That's why they considered it to be a night to be memorable or I should say the night is young.

We can go with many definitions and terminologies for these women as they age. As the years go by, maintaining the beauty, attractions, personalities or even their assets they can only define two words Mature Elegance.....Let's let these ladies tell their tales.....