Chapter 15: First Hunt

They say there is an urge we crave for. Some of these women that have certain cravings are often known as the Huntress. They know what they want, they have a game plan, and they are equipped with all the tools needed for the hunt. Waiting patiently in the field filled with prey, they take aim and shoot.

Devana

           After the divorce with my ex-husband, I felt so relieved. Ever since I got a promotion as an Executive, I thought he would be happy for me instead of turning out jealous, like a school bitch from Harvard. In the end, he left me and didn't bother having kids with me. That's okay because I never wanted this, I wanted a manly husband to respect me instead I got a little boy. I have remained strong and not look back which made me feel a thousand pounds lighter.

         One night, she decided to go to the bar from the five star hotel she was staying at. Stressed from her long day of her business trip; She decided to have steak and veggies with whisky over the rocks. Eating her meal with no care in the world and not being bothered by any man, which was a relief for her. Most guys that hit on her often don't have confidence, so she just ignores them or turns them down sarcastically. 

          Devana only asks for a mature conversation with a man, even if she doesn't bite at the age of forty. Placing another drink for her with a new holster, he says maturely "A mature lady never deserves the negative vibes surrounded by her."  Staring at him she says "And how would you know what I don't want their sweetie?"  He responds "I wouldn't know to be honest, I would only know that not many are successful like you, even a flower blooms so well in many ways." Intrigued by his answer with a smirk she asks his name. He responds "The name is Aadan" 

Aadan

             Often when I get a beautiful lady sit alone and stressed often I like to give them company to relieve stress a drink is good but I know it's not the greatest healer. Words can express so much but I find action triumphs over every obstacle, so why not ? I know her looks seem as if shes twenty-five but she's definitely not that age, the only thing I can ask for is a sign from this lovely tall blonde.

             Devana and Aadan enjoying one another's company and having a great conversation speaking in her head "Always have been curious of a black man from Africa....but his Kenyan accent along with French triggered my hormones."

              Keeping eye contact with her, making her smile by his charm and avoiding her phone calls, she was amazed how well she felt of herself for so long; However, his age only being twenty-five just shocked her, sending a great sensation through her body. As she checks her phone on who's been phoning, being her boss. She politely lets Aadan know she will be back for another drink, as she walks outside swaying her hips at him. Staring on how she walks he says to himself "What a sign she is giving right now....great smile with a wonderful figure....she must definitely workout for sure to maintain those wonderful curves...definitely Slovakian."   

Devana

                Wow I never came through my thong so much in my life, kind of kinky. Even listening to my boss of what he had to say, I still didn't care about this business trip at all because I found a sexy jungle man who seems promising to satisfy me for tonight; In which I would be glad to give him the opportunity for. As I ended my call, I noticed him being busy with other customers so I left him a message with my phone number on the paid receipt with a tip, after having my last drink. I am hoping he can text sooner than later so I can welcome him in between my legs in my hotel room. 

              After him noticing Devana gone, he picks up his receipt noticing heart shape with a lot of X's and her phone number to call. And he does, asking if he could see her tonight. She gives him the direction where shes staying. As she hangs up she takes her work clothes off, takes a nice warm shower admiring the body she looks forward to rubbing with, even after showering she rubs warm oil all over her curvy body staring at the mirror, drying her hair and putting some make up on, keeping highly maintained; She would always await the day she would get some young gun in the bedroom. 

             Awaiting him on the couch, wearing black heels with a solid short lace cami dress of green and black. Feeling like she was in her twenties she was looking forward to this night with a sexy man all though she can best describe him as her jungle man of the night. Having her naughty thoughts as she waits for him, peeking in behind her couch decor she pulls out some lubricant, rubbing her clitoris and inside the walls of her pussy moving her thong out of the way, arousing herself igniting of what awaits for her.

             Hearing a knock, she quickly fixes her shoulder straps and properly fixing her thong and dress as she runs to the door. As she opens he sees him in dress pants with a tailored button shirt walking in with red with roses and wine in his hands and says "Sorry I am late, didn't want to show empty handed." As she lets him take his loafers off and pulls him close for a deep kiss she says "It was worth the wait plus I enjoy a good interruption from you." 

             Making their way to the living, she helps him get undress intrigued by his muscular body and running her finger nails down his chest and abdomen saying to him  "Nice body jungle man." with a sensational smile, leaving the best for last she pulls down his boxer briefs and out comes his nine inch dick in front of her face, giving him pleasurable oral around the head, running her finger nails all over his upper body. Giving him oral, he helps her pull her dress down keeping it halfway on her body, rubbing his testicles as she makes him sit down on the couch giving more oral, as she stands up slides her thong off down to her heels.

               Straddling on top feeling every inch fill up her pussy moving hips only. Running his hands all over body, sucking her nipples and feeling her warm cum all over his dick; He just wanted to hear moan more as his muscles intensified her sexual energy, pulling her legs towards him feeling her uterus erupt on his being dick filled of her creamy cum. Picking her up by her hips he thrusts her towards him staring at each other, moaning so much not wanting him to stop; Letting out a big orgasm. 

             Slowing down his pace while mid air, he stands her up gently on her heels, squatting down and she gives him more oral, tasting herself on his dick, looking up at him seductively. Standing up again she slides her dress off down to her heels and positions herself on the couch in a doggy position with her hips arched up, sliding his dick in her pussy pulling  her hips towards him, feeling the walls of her vagina into her uterus repeatedly. Moaning so much she flicks her hair back to tease him. Telling him more, making her clap so much by letting another orgasm.  

               Turning around slowly as his dick slips out of her pussy, facing him giving him a french kiss "mmmmm you haven't cummed yet have you?"  Staring at her as she strokes his shaft "No I have not Ms Huntress."

              Catching her breath of the orgasm given to her she asks "You're not done yet?" Flexing his penis on her hand "Of course not." Hearing her cellphone being her boss again, she just says "follow me to the bedroom and will let you fill up my pussy again."  

For Many women a first sight and a first impression can turn out to be a First Hunt